FUCK!

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
So...I have been mailing and receiving Marijuana in the mail for about 10 yrs...ya know...vacuum seal with coffee...vacuum seal again with orange peels...vacuum seal again...spray foam the bottom of the box, place item in box before it sets...spray foam over it seal the box...I have mailed 40+ lbs this way...it is so simple...never lost a package...the other day...someone I know sent me some weed he just grew...threw it in an envelope and viola off she goes...does not tell me...nothing...I go to get my mail the other day and as I get it out of my box...a white 4 door Chevy pulls up...I live in the middle of fuckin no where bye the by...and gets out saying he is a postal inspector and three state troopers pull up, but do not get out...guy comes over to me and asks is this your package...I said no, I do not recognize it...he asks about what is written on the envelope and I say yes that is my name...he says...this is going to happen one of two ways here...
1) you can give me permission to open this package and inspect it for suspected contraband and if there is any...I will just trash this package, send the state troopers away and nothing else legally will occur besides flagging your address and your names in our system for extra scrutiny...or...
2) the troopers will come detain me while they obtain a warrant to search my home and the package and serve the warrant...and what comes of that comes of that.
I said OPEN IT...he sent the troopers away...this dickhead I know stuffed two Oz's in an envelope and sent it to me...
The inspector said when they came in on Monday the whole facility wreaked of weed, so they scrutinized every package until they found it.
He destroyed it by rubbing it into the hard pack road and kicking it away and said there is nothing more to worry about unless this is tried again through my name's or addresses...then it will be a felony.
I called the guy...he says...oh man...I'm sorry...I was like yeah it's ok...do not ever do this again...he says ok...we cool?..I say Yep...hang up.
Let me tell you...when I see him next...he comes down in the spring and fall to fish with us...I am going to beat his fuckin ass so bad...he might end up in a chum bag or in the fish macerator!
FUCK I am so pissed...we had it down and this stupid prick ruined for all of us.
Beware who you know...beware who is in your inner circle...we ain't all fuckin geniuses I guess...+50 yrs old...WTF???.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So...I have been mailing and receiving Marijuana in the mail for about 10 yrs...ya know...vacuum seal with coffee...vacuum seal again with orange peels...vacuum seal again...spray foam the bottom of the box, place item in box before it sets...spray foam over it seal the box...I have mailed 40+ lbs this way...it is so simple...never lost a package...the other day...someone I know sent me some weed he just grew...threw it in an envelope and viola off she goes...does not tell me...nothing...I go to get my mail the other day and as I get it out of my box...a white 4 door Chevy pulls up...I live in the middle of fuckin no where bye the by...and gets out saying he is a postal inspector and three state troopers pull up, but do not get out...guy comes over to me and asks is this your package...I said no, I do not recognize it...he asks about what is written on the envelope and I say yes that is my name...he says...this is going to happen one of two ways here...
1) you can give me permission to open this package and inspect it for suspected contraband and if there is any...I will just trash this package, send the state troopers away and nothing else legally will occur besides flagging your address and your names in our system for extra scrutiny...or...
2) the troopers will come detain me while they obtain a warrant to search my home and the package and serve the warrant...and what comes of that comes of that.
I said OPEN IT...he sent the troopers away...this dickhead I know stuffed two Oz's in an envelope and sent it to me...
The inspector said when they came in on Monday the whole facility wreaked of weed, so they scrutinized every package until they found it.
He destroyed it by rubbing it into the hard pack road and kicking it away and said there is nothing more to worry about unless this is tried again through my name's or addresses...then it will be a felony.
I called the guy...he says...oh man...I'm sorry...I was like yeah it's ok...do not ever do this again...he says ok...we cool?..I say Yep...hang up.
Let me tell you...when I see him next...he comes down in the spring and fall to fish with us...I am going to beat his fuckin ass so bad...he might end up in a chum bag or in the fish macerator!
FUCK I am so pissed...we had it down and this stupid prick ruined for all of us.
Beware who you know...beware who is in your inner circle...we ain't all fuckin geniuses I guess...+50 yrs old...WTF???.
Your buddy is a putz for doing that

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
1 of the reasons i dont have many friends. Once you get to a certain level, all they are is a liability. Gotta be smart if your gonna play with fire
Yeah...I do not keep many friends nor associates...my best friend, of whom I was in business with and hung out with and did everything together...we went fishing last year one day on the river, came home and moved a few cows on horses, ate dinner...no drinking, no drugs, smoked earlier...he drove home, pulled in the driveway, shut the car off...opened the door and fell out dead before he hit the ground.
This guy that sent it to me...I've known over 25 years...guess I thought I knew him.
He did not even give me a heads up, nothing...I guess that is why I had a genuine disbelief reaction when the postal inspector pulled up and showed the package to me...hell, I could smell it by then though too...
Yeah the guy is just a jackass...I look at it as the same as he is a rat...he set me up...it will be treated that way as well.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Yeah...I do not keep many friends nor associates...my best friend, of whom I was in business with and hung out with and did everything together...we went fishing last year one day on the river, came home and moved a few cows on horses, ate dinner...no drinking, no drugs, smoked earlier...he drove home, pulled in the driveway, shut the car off...opened the door and fell out dead before he hit the ground.
This guy that sent it to me...I've known over 25 years...guess I thought I knew him.
He did not even give me a heads up, nothing...I guess that is why I had a genuine disbelief reaction when the postal inspector pulled up and showed the package to me...hell, I could smell it by then though too...
Yeah the guy is just a jackass...I look at it as the same as he is a rat...he set me up...it will be treated that way as well.
sorry to hear that man. id explain the situation to him. some people are just that dumb and have no idea what their doing. in his mind he probbaly thought he was doing you a favor and half assed it thinking it was no big deal. being stupid can get you jammed up real quick.

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
sorry to hear that man. id explain the situation to him. some people are just that dumb and have no idea what their doing. in his mind he probbaly thought he was doing you a favor and half assed it thinking it was no big deal. being stupid can get you jammed up real quick.
Yeah... fortunately, there is no shortage of weed on my part...people know that...I hand it out like Halloween candy...time to circle the wagons again.
It was just unbelievable...thought I might let others know before they try what might await them.
Notice all my packages coming now have sniffer holes and a few visuals...they take a probe and can sniff packages without a warrant, but need to get a warrant or permission before opening it.