Found tiny white spots on my 6” potted moms a

Promedz

Zeus
I ordered the merit 70 or whatever it is called I also bought the Bayers grub and tree from the depot! I sat for two months trying everything natural and organic! In the long run I chopped it all down and started over! I couldn’t spray the two I mentioned after reading about
half-life’s. So I still have the bottles 10+ years ago unopened in the basement lol’. But back then they was the only two items that would work on them!

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I ordered the merit 70 or whatever it is called I also bought the Bayers grub and tree from the depot! I sat for two months trying everything natural and organic! In the long run I chopped it all down and started over! I couldn’t spray the two I mentioned after reading about
half-life’s. So I still have the bottles 10+ years ago unopened in the basement lol’. But back then they was the only two items that would work on them!
Grew up using sevendust on the farm back in Texas... bought a 3pack 5yrs ago st tractor supply read the label and had to get licensed as an applicator owner of the farm in California just to dispose of it properly. Lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The thing with spider mites is they are like the borg. They adapt to sprays.
Most times in the end you loose everything to them. After you drive yourself crazy trying to kill them.
Lady bugs and predator mites are a safer bet...if your in flower as don't forget what ever you spray on buds...you will be smoking.
Really the best thing to do is loose everything and start over. Clean everything top to bottom and all equipment.
When you visit your room...don't wear the clothes or footware that you had on outside...as you can put those into your grow without knowing. Animals...aka pets to they can bring them into your grow.
Never take your plants outside and back into a grow area indoors.
I had a hell of a time with pests. I had almost every pest at the same time. Spider mites was a pc of cake compared to Broad Mites. I ended up just starting over with everything new. I keep about 6 things on the shelf at any given time now. It about ruined me. Drove me crazy at the same time. I ended up spraying every freaking day and it wasn't worth it./ I did so much research. I am very knowledgeable now about these pets and can detect them very early now. So far so good.