Forum Changes

larf

Yeah activity that’s totally senseless and uncalled for.
Most of us who came over during the Budders wave have had overwhelmingly positive interactions with the established members, even if they we are posting in the few flame threads. The reason we came over is because you guys were treating him the exact same. That was the whole thing. We liked you guys and came over to pile on.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Most of us who came over during the Budders wave have had overwhelmingly positive interactions with the established members, even if they we are posting in the few flame threads. The reason we came over is because you guys were treating him the exact same. That was the whole thing. We liked you guys and came over to pile on.
I’m not lumping you into the issues I saw with the buddders thread. There were only a couple who just wouldn’t give the guy a break. There’s a difference between busting someone’s balls and relentlessly harassing them. There were people in that thread that busted his balls but also tried to help him out…the issue was the people who only gave him shit and treated him like he wasn’t up to their standards. If someone hates someone that much then the should just put them on ignore.

wadehump

I’m not lumping you into the issues I saw with the buddders thread. There were only a couple who just wouldn’t give the guy a break. There’s a difference between busting someone’s balls and relentlessly harassing them. There were people in that thread that busted his balls but also tried to help him out…the issue was the people who only gave him shit and treated him like he wasn’t up to their standards. If someone hates someone that much then the should just put them on ignore.
I have a question completely off topic. Was the buy/sale/trade sub completely done away with

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have a question completely off topic. Was the buy/sale/trade sub completely done away with
@Heisenbeans said recently that he didn't want anyone selling unless they had a "Breeder" badge under their name. I think trading is still fine as long as those involved understand they are doing so at their own risk. I don't know if he's going to bring the sub back or how that will be handled but I will ask him.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Forums are a bad place to sell things. If you have unopened packs of seeds then post them on a seed auction site. Same with used growing equipment. eBay is your friend. If you are trying to start a seed or clone company then you need to get your product in the hands of experienced growers to review and based on their experiences it might generate some sales but you still need a place for them to buy your product like a website or strainly account or whatever people use these days. You cant sell things on IG but you can influence people to click your website link.

Forums are a great place to test your product and work out the kinks... That's what I have been doing the last 5 years lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I was thinking that it was ok for members to sell like an individual pk or so amongst each other, just as long as there’s no businesses involved? I could be wrong, what about it
@TreeFarmerCharlie
I think it was more that H didn't want people without a breeder tag selling their chucks to other people here. He told me he just doesn't want people taking advantage of other people here.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
08F3F5E2-8D69-4D65-B36F-03AB624A36E7.gif

The Larf God

5’10” 200lbs. Loves to eat ass.
not much homie, what it do baby boo
Same. Been a while since I was on here, so many banned sock accounts lol. Any chance you seen my vid I made in honour of you?

edit: oh and what ever happened to that grownof with Heisen ?

Last edited:

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Same. Been a while since I was on here, so many banned sock accounts lol. Any chance you seen my vid I made in honour of you?

edit: oh and what ever happened to that grownof with Heisen ?
No I never seen it. Link?……….he had some issues pop up along with his new auto flower project and dropped out due to time restraints