For the Love of Mary 💘💘💘 Official Sinsemilla Class.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Day 50 gonna chop around Friday, trichs are about 60% milky no Amber yet stank is overripe grape, and something I can only describe as sweet dank 🤣🤣🤣 nugs are nice and dense, trims gonna be tedious but she's frosty so no complaints about copius amounts of sugar leaf to sift 😉😉😉
View attachment 50483View attachment 50484View attachment 50485View attachment 50486View attachment 50487View attachment 50488
Damn.....day 50 chop? I need some of that in my life :)
Good job mang!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Nice to see you guy harvesting! :LOL:

Funny contest, you pay your nickel and take your chances. All three of my originals have made it. I harvested the cacklemonkey earlier, and one bridezilla ,this am. The other bridezilla, in the contest still is running. Of the two bridezillas, they were like Mutt & Jeff. Mutt is in the 2 liter and Jeff is harvested @ 20" tall. Mutt never had any nuts and Jeff had one round of lower nuts.
She's making progress......day 53 These are both the Bz's. Big difference eh?BZbottleday53.jpg

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I never interrupt my dark !
I totally forgot !
Here is a flash,on the fly.
I really should feed this thing.
Of course that would entail moisture -and there hasn't been a lot of that around here lately either.
Word is ,,,this plant looks like ass.
20200309_211438.jpg
Room is emptying out- more fixtures per capita. If I crammed that thing any farther into the hood it would be running on 110V.
I think the exhaust is exiting on the right hand side there, it looks pretty cripsy.
This is turning into an episode of photonic date rape. I haven't blasted anything this hard since your cousin on Prom Night.
bRoJCNTeifGtGd9QXYRayVHQ-hdmz_DgCTgulbnVT7s.jpg
I'm going to come in across the driveway all diagonalike. I will crash this leporcrotic heap into the front porch.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Well I finished my coffee and it still has not sunk in yet,,,
How the hell did you do that @Texagonian ?
And everyone else can just shut the hell up- cuz obviously they don't know 🤡

You taking on mentors?
Got a wicked Prairie drawl, here.
I would fit right in down there; an East coaster can say "You're Fired" in only two syllables ,,, takes me four.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It just turned out decent. I wish I would’ve reveged that plant but I have bigger and better coming up or at least I hope so. I gave the plant pure blend pro grow in veg and switched to flora duo in flower. Fucked up and gave It liquid koolbloom either too early or too much. I cut the dose to 1/4 strength thinking it shouldn’t be an issue but it cooked some leaves. Flushed for a couple weeks with a mild molasses and epsom salt blend. Oh, I used ffof right from the get as I’ve never had any hot issues with it and I added some mycorrhizae to inoculate in the beginning. That’s about all I did. Two 315 cmh lights in a 4x4 . I miss my old gear and room but I had to adjust. Y’all have a great day🍻🍻✌🏻