For the Love of Mary ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ Official Sinsemilla Class.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I'm here, a bit sad for how things worked out, but I'm going to try and be Switzerland.
Wtf else am I going to do with a lanky Bzilla in a pepsi bottle.????????

Anyway I moved her to another tent, snapped off the tip of one cola goin thru a door. Plant is in good shape otherwise....a couple of yellow leaf tips........

ECSD on right

blizzard.jpg

Not sure it's moving fast enough to finish right by 4/1....we'll see :)

Turd Ferguson

Really Active Member
No offence, Ferg
None taken! I started back to work this week after taking four months off to recover from knee surgery. I didnโ€™t really have time for an update this week, which is good because she looks exactly the same as last week. I will update on Sunday with the new word of the week if Jesse lets us know what that is.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Man I been wondering how that worked, I flipped to 11on 13 off after the first week of flower, how much time can that knock off??? And I've read they can finish faster under LEDs as well so I'm stabbing in the dark here at harvest times, I'll just keep a close eye on the trichs and keep notes

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Definitely a beast there jewels, you may have the yield victory locked down ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,barring some voodoo induced disasters sent your way from some spiteful competitor ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ awesome looking plant for sure sir ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Jewels

Bon~Fire
True , Cron; but Terp made it sound waaay more exciting.
Now ,,,the contraption I killed my first plant with- that was something.

I had the plant tipped, propped and staged, before I remembered to word in. Luckily I spotted the lid before the pen, or I would have been writing it on the back of my hand, again.

Definitely a beast
I used my 'tinder photo filter' app. I makes objects in photo's appear larger than they actually are.