First grow journal!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Thanks guys! And hopefully! Plan on using about everything! So bubble hash probably squish that in a press and wax for edibles really loving the sour gummies and then smokable bud product! Wife said she can smell them from the tree when down wind and so can’t wait until end of flower😂 solid like 30 feet from the tree to first plant

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Welp dude growing the neighbors plants was trying to tell me how to top Like I don’t have a plant almost the size of his in five gallon compared to 50+ and he had a nitrogen deficiency lol. Neighbor called me over mad because he wasn’t paying attention to them like he needed for their deal. (His plants allowed on his property as long he takes care of both of theirs). Asked for help so I taught him defoliation and opening up the plant so far. So might be maintaining his as well😂🤘🏻 I’m getting better at this finally!😎😂

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Welp dude growing the neighbors plants was trying to tell me how to top Like I don’t have a plant almost the size of his in five gallon compared to 50+ and he had a nitrogen deficiency lol. Neighbor called me over mad because he wasn’t paying attention to them like he needed for their deal. (His plants allowed on his property as long he takes care of both of theirs). Asked for help so I taught him defoliation and opening up the plant so far. So might be maintaining his as well😂🤘🏻 I’m getting better at this finally!😎😂
That's so awesome man I love hearing s*** like that

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
U don't realize how good u are until u see others grows
Absolutely although some people make the simple things just plain hard work . For instance germinating seeds . Yeah sure there’s a dozen ways to do it but if your in any doubt just shove the thing in some warmish soil and generally it’s going to be alright . Isn’t that what happens normally in nature ? Seems to be if your already a reasonable gardener before trying to grow weed you sort of already understand alot of what growing plants is about .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Absolutely although some people make the simple things just plain hard work . For instance germinating seeds . Yeah sure there’s a dozen ways to do it but if your in any doubt just shove the thing in some warmish soil and generally it’s going to be alright . Isn’t that what happens normally in nature ? Seems to be if your already a reasonable gardener before trying to grow weed you sort of already understand alot of what growing plants is about .
There's definitely some overthinking as well but that's okay that means you're trying really hard we just keep learning from our mistakes