First experience with Rosin Press

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oh i get it. I wake up to the cough and clear. I am going to the volcano its just all the way in the basement...and the doob is right here in my hand..a thumber...we are under a state of emergency...i think i should smoke it...ok good thinking G

lol. for a real long time...30 grams or less smell proof container and ON and AB play nice so we are good.

if it were edibles i would decarb the buds and then infuse them into my already beefed up base coco oil (from the ice water buds fresh into the slow cooker).

30 grams X 25 percent with conversions in 120ml is around 6000 mg of thc converted to mind melt.

50 to 60 mg per cap. Coming in HOT~!
Can you explain the process of how you make the oil.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Rosin as gwheels explained was perfect. Just hella variables to yields. Strain, how dry, temp, squish length. too hard to tell I’ve seen 10% And also seen 30ish%. You’ll just have to try lower temps at longer times which personally I go for quality every time then quantity or I’d just blast it in a bho run imo. Can also Higher temps for shorter times figuring out your strain/plant. I also like the 190 area can give a nice yeild but great quality just about every time! Can also throw in the dab containers and hold it between the plate and whip it up for a different consistency!