Ethos Genetics

Ethos suck. They herm a lot. The potency is often low. Loads of fake advertising and shills. Known in the industry for hermaphrodite heavy strains. Known for bogus lab reports. Known animal abuser and assault and battery.

As for dark horse. If you are having issues like that... Your both head cases. If your court stuff is assault of a female... Well you need a bullet.

Grew ethos Rainwanker and some glue hybrid I grew years back. Over 50%'hermi. I know what I'm looking at so none got far enough to drop shit pollen. Nipped in the bud if you will. Didn't know Collin had graduated to animal abuse but doesn't surprise me, piece of "wonderful" humanity

R1 by the way isn't what Collin is doing. R1 refers to human haplotype. It also refers to a novel breeding technique only developed in 2009. Still only applied in a Dutch university. Has not been implemented in commercial agriculture of any kind cause it's technical af. Resverse breeding isn't femme. It's creating predictable heterogeneous offspring from heterozygous parents.

Made up terms. No clue about agricultural science or plant biology.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I had one that shot up a few sacs early. I picked them off and they never came back. Some of the cultivars had really nice bud structure and smell. Wasn't the most potent, but was worth the grow.
Best genetics are right here in this forum.

M48

Super Active Member
I had one that shot up a few sacs early. I picked them off and they never came back. Some of the cultivars had really nice bud structure and smell. Wasn't the most potent, but was worth the grow.
Best genetics are right here in this forum.
Fuck yea... these breeders are willing to put themselves out there and back up their shit where ethos keeps a few people between him and his custies

^ Got some minor issues going on but they should make harvest without to much degradation of quality. Not a bad grow, I take it one of your first? Good effort if so, keep it up..😊✌

Diskokobaja

Now I'm thinking out loud. Maybe Ethos and others figured it out that autos are new gold mine. Fem reg photo market is over saturated with breeders strains and etc. And opposition is huge and strong, so you need lots of hard work luck and who knows what else to claim on top. Plus all the drama surrounding that. Autos have just one king Mephisto, and few Knites like rocbudinc, Nighowl and etc.. So if you dethrone meph. Your profit and status on autoF market will be on top.. I dont know is here anyOne in contact with these guys(meph) but It would be interesting to have peek in their sales numbers, and sales possibilities if would they have all strains all time in stock..

And I can bet you that autoF. Growers are mostly noobs and that for there is. No drama like with photo p girls... So I think that twenty20mendo boys are really clever, coz I'm convinced that autos are future and gamechanging.. Like is already starting to show.. Sorry for rant..

Reactions: M48

Huf

I have grown so many strains from Ethos. I have never seen a Herm. I really like their strains. The only thing that makes me feel bad is that they very often put poorly ripened seeds in the package. I consider this disrespect for the buyer for such a price.
IMG_20201214_224622.jpgIMG_20201214_224813.jpg

Last edited: