Eso's tester comp!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Here is my Friday update. The only bad news so far i broke off the top of that fat cola moving it around a couple of days ago. I prop it back up every day. It doesnt have long to finish anyway so worst case scenario im smoking some sooner than expected.
:)
Flood and Drain is now on day 51 (7 1/2 weeks) They are getting ripe now.
DBB is smelling berry nice now. The berrry terps are starting to build and it is overtaking the skunk
DBB1.JPGDBB 2.JPG
OBSM still amazingly orange. :D Water was changed again this week. TDS 600 PH 5.5 and now at 5.7
OBSM 1.JPGobsm2.JPG
All of the testers i popped are now in the bloom room.
2 welchie day 25 and 37. The LVTK is stretchy. the main cola is striving to hit that light.
DSCF2766.JPGDSCF2769.JPG
2 OBSM day 2 and day 8
DSCF2762.JPGDSCF2763.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here is my Friday update. The only bad news so far i broke off the top of that fat cola moving it around a couple of days ago. I prop it back up every day. It doesnt have long to finish anyway so worst case scenario im smoking some sooner than expected.
:)
Flood and Drain is now on day 51 (7 1/2 weeks) They are getting ripe now.
DBB is smelling berry nice now. The berrry terps are starting to build and it is overtaking the skunk
View attachment 23543View attachment 23544
OBSM still amazingly orange. :D Water was changed again this week. TDS 600 PH 5.5 and now at 5.7
View attachment 23541View attachment 23542
All of the testers i popped are now in the bloom room.
2 welchie day 25 and 37. The LVTK is stretchy. the main cola is striving to hit that light.
View attachment 23539View attachment 23538
2 OBSM day 2 and day 8
View attachment 23537View attachment 23536
That welchie is gonna be a beast! She should fill in nicely!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I love the way Welchie (from the LVTK) grows on the branch. I have seen other strains have that really nice stack like Schwaggy's Hells Hypotanuse.

I just think it is one of the prettiest looks. The way they fan out their leaves all jazz hands and shit.

HB Walter White did that too. She was beautiful.

I think it is going to stack beauty and the first sign of any problems with autopots and that girl is getting some hand watering love.

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I love the way Welchie (from the LVTK) grows on the branch. I have seen other strains have that really nice stack like Schwaggy's Hells Hypotanuse.

I just think it is one of the prettiest looks. The way they fan out their leaves all jazz hands and shit.

HB Walter White did that too. She was beautiful.

I think it is going to stack beauty and the first sign of any problems with autopots and that girl is getting some hand watering love.
Thats the triangle kush showing in that welchie, knock on wood it should end up being frosted and stacked. Be fun to watch her swell!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

Texagonian

Outlaw
Hell yea brotha man, you're gonna blastTF outta them with those bad boys. That's like 40w/sq ft. With CMH's effectiveness, probably close to 600w hps. Lol that would be around 75w/sq ft?
That’s my hopes. I didn’t push them too hard because I wanted to see what they had on their own. I gave them enough to not be deficient but not so much I’d have lock up or major burns. I do have some tips that are burnt a bit if that’s what you want to call it and the biggest plant is an obsm which has some lower fade going but it’s the only one. I’m actually curious what the parent plants were typically going time wise. I’m thinking two to three weeks but that’s just guessing. Thanks for the support bro!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
That’s my hopes. I didn’t push them too hard because I wanted to see what they had on their own. I gave them enough to not be deficient but not so much I’d have lock up or major burns. I do have some tips that are burnt a bit if that’s what you want to call it and the biggest plant is an obsm which has some lower fade going but it’s the only one. I’m actually curious what the parent plants were typically going time wise. I’m thinking two to three weeks but that’s just guessing. Thanks for the support bro!
Blkbry blk dog finishes in 56-60 days 12/12

Grape sato i have flowering now is at like day 50 and already showing amber trichs.

Lvtk always finishes up around 63 days 12/12

Oran jones... well due to the tangerine power in her some phenos may go up to 80 days. The tp keeper I had wanted like 80-90 days 12/12 which sucked. But the none keeper tp only took 60 days.

So the obsm is only strain that might have some longer flower times. Was hoping sato would shorten it so we shall see.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
How far from the top of the plant should I be defoliating been plucking a lot of leaves they want to grow. Any defoliation tips would be helpful Got a dehumidifier in the room. And what about this stuff would this be good to use to mist em down? 56EF2E67-F4CF-4327-8103-34EC2711C6CF.jpeg72C7117E-4B53-4B77-9C9E-52AE47D7773D.jpeg5F94A0F7-622C-4BFF-A125-106E593109E1.jpeg2229496A-B722-4B59-BC68-AB4E61928864.jpegED3F1C38-7220-427F-973A-2A8BEB603F59.jpeg0D48C3E3-0203-42D3-8CC4-877F014FDF40.jpegD68656C2-85C0-4BF4-856A-6FF76292F32C.jpegD58F088E-5556-4F1E-8016-094C1BFDE30D.jpeg55186443-4C3E-48C8-8F4E-0CC394195AC7.jpeg I slid the net up about an inch to I think it was to low
😚👌💨

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
OBSM....This top cola is in the dryer because my bloom room is breaking branches full!. It snapped off mostly and i finished it!
Now that I can really smell it...tropical oranges. Like the best car air freshener you ever had. Amazing aroma
Day 53...it needs another week but fate intervened. I will taste it in about 5 days :D
DSCF2840.JPGDSCF2838.JPG