Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Fuck you and this thread, this thread was dead cause the punk ass that represented it took his ball and went home. You need some ass creme cause the truth is what it is. I never did one thing wrong to eso. NOT ONE. HE GOT MAD cause I made a comment about someone running g his gear.
Eso my have left over that, but I think he was professional about it, because he just left and didn't stir up any drama about it or you...unless I missed something.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Eso my have left over that, but I think he was professional about it, because he just left and didn't stir up any drama about it or you...unless I missed something.
Yeah, me personally I would have asked about it or expressed my opinion. Not sure why my opinion on someone's picture would effect him so deeply. He left a pretty good following here over some hurt feelings. I'm pretty tired of being around a bunch of thin skinned sissys to be honest. Like this guy that came in here popping off. Don't even have all his facts straight. Just being a parrot cause he dislikes me. I completely understand now why they created safe spaces and made hurt feelings holidays.

D

Deleted member 60

^^^^^ Very true ^^^^^ @TreeFarmerCharlie. It's his choice and I respect that. He did a bit of biz here/got his start here....and he was allowed to do so unfeathered and freely.

I can attest....and others who have been around a few decades will likely agree....that this is the first forum (and it's Iinked to seed sales to take it even further) that I have ever been on...in 25 years+...that allowed folks to freely vend their own chucks. They can say all they want about H/his business/seeds/etc....but that fact right there makes most of the whine (cockdribble) we hear from anyone about any of it moot as fuck.

I had low faith in H when I first got into this fold. Definitely tossed some shit at him multiple times to see how it would stick/etc. I'm not here for the "free seeds".....fuck me...I wish...LOL. We pay the same as everyone else if we make a purchase. (Hell...I pay more than most cus I don;t buy a lot of seed!) I'm just old and stupid enough to be a mod......cus again...I gave H shit about the lack of moderation here and he told me in his own way to step up if I thought I could do better. I did so because...after watching all of this/him/Gu~~~ and the way real men play the real game....I have been impressed on many fronts. There are SO MANY CUNTS in this biz that it's good to see 2 of 'em see eye to eye and make shit happen. :DNONE of the rest of these clowns have been able to even come close to what GPS has done. It's a side biz...if that...for these spinoff chuckers...and...truth be told.....it's (being a nobody chucker selling a few packs here/there) something ANY of us could pull off if we had the ego/dick swing to do so....LOL.

Still pissed about the free seeds though. Fuckers. Where's my shit?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
^^^^^ Very true ^^^^^ @TreeFarmerCharlie. It's his choice and I respect that. He did a bit of biz here/got his start here....and he was allowed to do so unfeathered and freely.

I can attest....and others who have been around a few decades will likely agree....that this is the first forum (and it's Iinked to seed sales to take it even further) that I have ever been on...in 25 years+...that allowed folks to freely vend their own chucks. They can say all they want about H/his business/seeds/etc....but that fact right there makes most of the whine (cockdribble) we hear from anyone about any of it moot as fuck.

I had low faith in H when I first got into this fold. Definitely tossed some shit at him multiple times to see how it would stick/etc. I'm not here for the "free seeds".....fuck me...I wish...LOL. We pay the same as everyone else if we make a purchase. (Hell...I pay more than most cus I don;t buy a lot of seed!) I'm just old and stupid enough to be a mod......cus again...I gave H shit about the lack of moderation here and he told me in his own way to step up if I thought I could do better. I did so because...after watching all of this/him/Gu~~~ and the way real men play the real game....I have been impressed on many fronts. There are SO MANY CUNTS in this biz that it's good to see 2 of 'em see eye to eye and make shit happen. :DNONE of the rest of these clowns have been able to even come close to what GPS has done. It's a side biz...if that...for these spinoff chuckers...and...truth be told.....it's (being a nobody chucker selling a few packs here/there) something ANY of us could pull off if we had the ego/dick swing to do so....LOL.

Still pissed about the free seeds though. Fuckers. Where's my shit?
It's cause we was all peers that came from the same place nothing more. I never planned on taking over production for greenpoint it just happened. I wasn't very popular with a few people because I spoke my mind. They hated me but still bought seeds from gu. When I the dude they hated started making the seed they lost there minds. He spreads lies about the "tons" of people I banned. Liar. Those people left. The only people I have banned personally was hust17 , and jessielikestoblow. Amos also , I do not have time to micro manage or babysit these crybabies. The majority of issues was these group of friends has one in there group that oversteps. I step in and slap em up side the head than the rest of that user's group feel entitled to some shit. They make threats, ask me to ban them, remove there content blah blah. Than after we accommodate the request they go around and tell everyone I banned them for no reason. Bunch of sissy ass no balls having cunts. That's why they will NEVER be anything. No independent thought or creativity. Just puppets doing enough to get by. Burning bridges along the way when they don't agree with something they didn't get there way.
Like the girl that gets fired from chikfila that goes viral to Sabatoge the company. Complete garbage. Will always have that entitled attitude and never amount to shit.

D

Deleted member 60

I'm a huge bridge burner....LOL. Then I get out the backhoe and push the burnt remnants into their yard.....and smile..... and wait for them to build another bridge.

You hit the nail though. No matter the spin-off forum...it's the same cats.....and like here...many folks are at both places. Guarantee (cus I been in that mix) that they (all forums) ban and have the same things going on behind the scenes as well. Same folks...same shit. That's why it's so fuckin funny to see 'em making such exclusive claims....like it only happens here.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I'm a huge bridge burner....LOL. Then I get out the backhoe and push the burnt remnants into their yard.....and smile..... and wait for them to build another bridge.

You hit the nail though. No matter the spin-off forum...it's the same cats.....and like here...many folks are at both places. Guarantee (cus I been in that mix) that they (all forums) ban and have the same things going on behind the scenes as well. Same folks...same shit. That's why it's so fuckin funny to see 'em making such exclusive claims....like it only happens here.
Same shit on every forum, no matter the name, font or color scheme they use. I try, no wait I won’t talk shit about chuckers. Even ones that I think are shitty..... I’m just a grower that is barely on PAR so I won’t talk shit about genetics from a chucker. BUT I’ll flash some nice pics of killer plants when I get lucky

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Same shit on every forum, no matter the name, font or color scheme they use. I try, no wait I won’t talk shit about chuckers. Even ones that I think are shitty..... I’m just a grower that is barely on PAR so I won’t talk shit about genetics from a chucker. BUT I’ll flash some nice pics of killer plants when I get lucky
All them breeders are chuckers. There not curing world hunger or cancer. There growing a few plants in solo cups. Picking 1 or two keepers. Making some seeds and working them lines in red solo cups with 20 or so plants on coffee tables calling themselves breeders.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
All them breeders are chuckers. There not curing world hunger or cancer. There growing a few plants in solo cups. Picking 1 or two keepers. Making some seeds and working them lines in red solo cups with 20 or so plants on coffee tables calling themselves breeders.
That's the only issue I have with some chuckers. There was a guy on Reddit calling himself a breeder. I went through his post history, saw he had his first grow less than 3 years ago was asking for help sexing a plant 1-2 years ago. I called him out on it, asked him why he said he learned everything he knows from his business partner, who also just started growing less than 3 years ago, and he said he's been breeding for a "long time" and I was just a hater trying to bring him down. I've got no problems with chuckers who admit they are chuckers. People need to start somewhere, and some chuckers put out some nice shit, but the people who get their shit need to understand that it hasn't been selectively bred by someone with experience.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's the only issue I have with some chuckers. There was a guy on Reddit calling himself a breeder. I went through his post history, saw he had his first grow less than 3 years ago was asking for help sexing a plant 1-2 years ago. I called him out on it, asked him why he said he learned everything he knows from his business partner, who also just started growing less than 3 years ago, and he said he's been breeding for a "long time" and I was just a hater trying to bring him down. I've got no problems with chuckers who admit they are chuckers. People need to start somewhere, and some chuckers put out some nice shit, but the people who get their shit need to understand that it hasn't been selectively bred by someone with experience.
You'd be surprised how many name brand breeders are tent cowboys

D

Deleted member 60

Too bad none of 'em went to the "Elite" school of closet/coffee table chuckin'. Remember him? Fuckin DRAMA almost everyday.....but the cat had a real bead/line on some great shit @ the time. (that few had) Lotsa folks gave him shit....a few played to see what was up before they knacked the guy publically.....guess who won? LOL. Feedback on the cat and his escapades with his GF always seemed to be at the forefront...and it wasn't made up...LOL....but again...behind the scenes/in the growrooms...shit was goin' down that the clowns who spent time 'critiquing" him rather than growing his seeds didn't get in on.

For me...the difference is that a guy like "Elite" had new shit to offer....and was worth the drama......and a buncha these new cats....without such offerings...just aren't.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You'd be surprised how many name brand breeders are tent cowboys
Oh, I'd believe it. Some dude posted on Reddit about buying GG#4 seeds on Etsy (4 seeds for $20) and said he thought it was a great deal even if they don't turn out to be GG#4. $5 a seed for what you and I know definitely isn't GG#4 seeds. The really sad thing is a bunch of people in the thread were asking how to find these cheap seeds on Etsy because they wanted to buy some.

D

Deleted member 60

Oh, I'd believe it. Some dude posted on Reddit about buying GG#4 seeds on Etsy (4 seeds for $20) and said he thought it was a great deal even if they don't turn out to be GG#4. $5 a seed for what you and I know definitely isn't GG#4 seeds. The really sad thing is a bunch of people in the thread were asking how to find these cheap seeds on Etsy because they wanted to buy some.
I don't have a lot of friends who grow weed (I do...so I don;t think they feel a need...LOL)....so when the topic comes up and someone asks if I just grow the occasional seed I find in pot.....and I tell em No......I buy 'em off the internet. Most folks are very surprised/etc. and have no idea such a thing can be done/is a thing/etc. I have a friend who bought some rare, heirloom tomato seeds and was talking about "how expensive" they were @ 15 seeds for $4. When i told her folks (stupid folks...LOL) pay hundreds for 10 or less cannabis seeds her jaw dropped. Heehee.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Price per bean has zero to do with anything. Capitalism rocks.
If you can shill crappy beans for that price, you'll make a quick dollar but this is a reputation business. You're probably done after that. I forget the strain name but Berner and cookie fam took it in the ass after a pre-sale of beans at an exorbitant price failed to germinate. There are reasons why some things are 'clone only' and a lot of it is because a jackass like you or me finds absolute fire in a random pack of beans or hermie bagseed. No fucking way we could reproduce it but cloning it is fucking simple. As it happens, breeding it is NOT that simple.

If you have consistent fire it's whatever the market will bear. If I pay $10 for a bean - hell, call it $20 because maybe they're regs and I'll only get about half girls. If the plant germinates and is a girl I can get a few ounces out of it without even trying or spending much time on it. Pack paid for - the rest is gravy IF the weed is good. Then it's back to the capitalism part. I have bought seed packs from a breeder just because a freebie of theirs came with a pack I bought of someone else's gear.

Also, $10 for a bean that can be bred, cloned, cash cropped etc. is really nothing IF the genetics are there and the work went into making the strain presentable. If you spend $10 on a tomato seed you will never see much return on that investment compared to cannabis. Unless you have a farmers market stand, then that's a great investment too! :)

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Who’s THEM breeders? And you are probably right. What about places like Dinafem?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If tomatoes are too expensive you probably don't buy them even though you ran out of what you grew last season.
If you ran out of all the weed you grew "too expensive" would be a very relative thing ;)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Price per bean has zero to do with anything. Capitalism rocks.
If you can shill crappy beans for that price, you'll make a quick dollar but this is a reputation business. You're probably done after that. I forget the strain name but Berner and cookie fam took it in the ass after a pre-sale of beans at an exorbitant price failed to germinate. There are reasons why some things are 'clone only' and a lot of it is because a jackass like you or me finds absolute fire in a random pack of beans or hermie bagseed. No fucking way we could reproduce it but cloning it is fucking simple. As it happens, breeding it is NOT that simple.

If you have consistent fire it's whatever the market will bear. If I pay $10 for a bean - hell, call it $20 because maybe they're regs and I'll only get about half girls. If the plant germinates and is a girl I can get a few ounces out of it without even trying or spending much time on it. Pack paid for - the rest is gravy IF the weed is good. Then it's back to the capitalism part. I have bought seed packs from a breeder just because a freebie of theirs came with a pack I bought of someone else's gear.

Also, $10 for a bean that can be bred, cloned, cash cropped etc. is really nothing IF the genetics are there and the work went into making the strain presentable. If you spend $10 on a tomato seed you will never see much return on that investment compared to cannabis. Unless you have a farmers market stand, then that's a great investment too! :)
I remember paying over 25 bucks for 1 fem seed 12 or so years ago.
Some regs were 6 bucks or more from across the pond.
After the stress of a month waiting on them to arrive.
You treated those a little different than todays seed.
With seed at the touch of a button, then people get nervous if they are a week getting them.
Everyone is "spoiled now". lol

D

Deleted member 60

Weed/tomatoes....same thing here. We grow all we need and none of it has any real value other than the smiles you get for sharing your crop with others freely. The "return on investment" here these days comes down to not spending a dime to get high/not being forced to buy from others or the dispensary. Running out of weed isn't a concern here. Anyone who is out is out cus they are greedy...or a crappy grower....or both.

"Pebbles OG" went for $1000 a pack on a Farmer auction once about 15 years ago when "Alien" finally cut lose of it. $600 for Sour Pebs. Everyone was dealing then (no legal anything anywhere) so it was a wash on what things were "worth". (a bag of weed was worth $400+ then pretty much everywhere) Some of that still goes on, it seems. Some folks think their packs are very special....some packs collect muy hype....and some packs are snagged by guys with stacks of Bens who don;t care what it costs. The key is if folks will pay it. Some will. If you sell your wares....no big deal...it's a cost of doing business. Been there, did that. I treated everything differently back then...when $$$ were so easy to make.

I agree...true breeding is hard work. That's why no one is doing it now. Running hundreds of plants to make selections...and diving into the generations and differences is something few do today. Far easier to bump and run clone only's.....and that's what most folks seem to want. You see folks talking about 'landrace"....but most growers won't spend 20 weeks PLUS growing a true Sativa that yields like shit...they will cop an 8 week strain and will willlingly believe it's a sativa. Ooopsie. What was that...um..."Green Laotian"? Yup....there ya go. Or it's "Columbian" that finishes in 8 weeks. Red Columbian to boot. Uhhhumm. Sure fuckin' thing...

Good thing we all get those $20 packs here, huh? ;)