Elevate with Me

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
If anyone notices anything that I can improve on please don’t be shy: I definitely do not know it all. Im also always willing to try something once, These tips are just from my experiences.
Same here , over the years I've noticed that some techniques work better for others . There are so many dam variables it's impossible to say one way is right or better . I'll tell you one thing I do notice is the more time I spend in there the better they look

Promedz

Zeus
Same here , over the years I've noticed that some techniques work better for others . There are so many dam variables it's impossible to say one way is right or better . I'll tell you one thing I do notice is the more time I spend in there the better they look
Definitely techniques play a role, environment, air movement, co2 Ppm, lights . But when it comes to feed, the plant wants certain npk during diff times of flower. Key is finding out when. Let’s take pk boost for example. Some ppl use it around week 4-6 I think it’s way too late to use it then: But that’s just how I see the plants needs. I can be super wrong but I’ve yet to see my buds throw white pistols late in flower. My buds normally all finish around same time.. I like to think it’s how I’m feeding them? I can be wrong but it’s been working for me.

or how bout this hey your buds look the same? Maybe it’s the way I’m feeding ??

Promedz

Zeus
Okay now on too the products above. I just recently bought the raw omina again and boy have I been missing it! I’m actually going back to my old ways in veg. The last two years I’ve only been using mega crop just being lazy. Mix it up no ph add tribus and feed. Now it’s time to step it back up! So the mega crop is getting the toss!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Definitely techniques play a role, environment, air movement, co2 Ppm, lights . But when it comes to feed, the plant wants certain npk during diff times of flower. Key is finding out when. Let’s take pk boost for example. Some ppl use it around week 4-6 I think it’s way too late to use it then: But that’s just how I see the plants needs. I can be super wrong but I’ve yet to see my buds throw white pistols late in flower. My buds normally all finish around same time.. I like to think it’s how I’m feeding them? I can be wrong but it’s been working for me.

or how bout this hey your buds look the same? Maybe it’s the way I’m feeding ??
Dam I'm always throwin late lol. U definitely have a more methodical and effective feed

Promedz

Zeus
Anyone with mold problems or pest this product above raw omina will help! Calcium is the most important thing when growing! Not phosphorus.

I strayed away from this technique while using mega crop thinking it had enough to real amino and chelating inside but now I don’t think it does at all or they use very shitty ingredients.

when using raw omina instead of your plant using 1 times calcium since it’s not immobile nutrient the omina unlocks it at 1000 times more and that alone will give you fatter stronger stalks. Higher Brix levels and guess what no mold! Now if you don’t believe me listen to the man himself!!!!!!!!! I would watch all his videos he is a big reason I learned how to feed! Now I don’t use any other raw product but omina and calmag and I use them
Very sparingly I will give my feed with them when I talk about veg! Here is the video

Promedz

Zeus
I’ve been a little busy these last few days but I was back to it yesterday and staked everything at around day 15 flower.
7B852D33-ECA4-4D1D-80AF-E4A125A20B21.jpegSuper important if you end up with heavy arms. Soon as they start to lean over the bud stops developing in order to keep the branch from snapping and focus more to buds that are not leaning over. The more you can keep them up the more weight each stake will give!

Promedz

Zeus
Some pics of the other side of tent.

Sundae driver 195BC6BAFC-8F56-4ADB-BEFD-5CFFDCBB106C.jpeg
Rude boi og #7 7C65BD63-3E76-4E9B-9EB6-6446952A560C.jpeg

clone cuts are fun and all but nothing is like finding your own phenos.

Nothing is beating the taste or smell of this Milkbone. It’s taste like redi whip cream. Super creamy smoothnessCDBCC16B-FC21-46A0-AB92-21049D2A8418.jpeg
and so far nothing has touched the potency of this sugarbreath.. shitty pic but it’s in the back
And there are plenty of Better pics of this in my older post.
Sugar breath 635DAEA9-FF15-410A-8171-C4B546246403.jpeg
do not hate elevate!

Promedz

Zeus
Aero cloner and clear Rez

I was using clear Rez for a few years now and during Covid they had a shortage and the price went up. They was already super expensive for a bottle of water with a dab of chlorine.

then i found a thread that said make 2000
Gallons of clear Rez for 7 dollars Remind you clear Rez is 20 dollars for 16 ozs..

And the secret was a bag of shock and distilled water. I will give the dose if you want it or you can search the thread! Definitely worked here are my clones!

Promedz

Zeus
Clones at day 16, yea I know why 16, cuz I’m lazy and at day 10 I said they are Rdy. But I’ll wait to day 14.
Day 14 came and I was busy! Here we go with some time today to get these in some pots!

Anyone that don’t have time to spray or take off the dome. No cutting leaves no hassle big happy clones

I set these and forget them until day 10 then you can pot them or give them some more time so the roots will explode. Try putting these in a red cup 😂
2DC298F8-D355-47CC-B7A5-83B0C07DB8B4.jpegFFEE9DDE-B619-4030-8EB4-DF6FFD2E2D67.jpegBFF24612-EF15-48AD-ACC6-76A62BF34243.jpeg1E29D7FA-E5CA-4D94-8B99-F646A45644BA.jpeg

angel4us

Super Active Member

I was using clear Rez for a few years now and during Covid they had a shortage and the price went up. They was already super expensive for a bottle of water with a dab of chlorine.

Gallons of clear Rez for 7 dollars Remind you clear Rez is 20 dollars for 16 ozs..

And the secret was a bag of shock and distilled water. I will give the dose if you want it or you can search the thread! Definitely worked here are my clones!
I would be interested in know your recipe for clear Rez .... I have 500 ml of

yes I’m interested in your recipe for clear Rez ! I just purchased 500 ml of sodium hypochlorite which at 7 ml per gallon will make 72 gallons of ucroots for 53$ - uccroots is crazy priced at like 49$/ gallon

Promedz

Zeus
I would be interested in know your recipe for clear Rez .... I have 500 ml of

yes I’m interested in your recipe for clear Rez ! I just purchased 500 ml of sodium hypochlorite which at 7 ml per gallon will make 72 gallons of ucroots for 53$ - uccroots is crazy priced at like 49$/ gallon
Definitely not my recipe but I’ll look for the thread and post if here.