Elevate with Me

Promedz

Zeus
This will be my second grow journal ever. My first journal was a mess, so I will try and keep this one a little more organized.

I have 6 different testers from @Heisenbeans I will be popping a few
Of them tomorrow, along with Some seeds off a couple members here.

Here is a veg shot from 8/26 4x4 gorilla lite tent. C1788FAC-3CF9-436C-995B-B3C113E5F644.jpeg

9 of them was transplanted and was thrown into flower a week ago. Here are
The same plants in flower one week apart! 8/30 DB25A4B8-4605-439E-A132-C82430937869.jpeg

Here they are at week 1 3CDF0DE0-6250-4592-9EFD-409C91B52EF1.jpeg9/6

List of plants
Super lemon smac
Sherbadough
Double dosido
Gushers
Duct tape
Milkbone
Sugarbreath
Garlotti
La kush cake.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
This will be my second grow journal ever. My first journal was a mess, so I will try and keep this one a little more organized.

I have 6 different testers from @Heisenbeans I will be popping a few
Of them tomorrow, along with Some seeds off a couple members here.

Here is a veg shot from 8/26 4x4 gorilla lite tent. View attachment 71450

9 of them was transplanted and was thrown into flower a week ago. Here are
The same plants in flower one week apart! 8/30 View attachment 71451

Here they are at week 1 View attachment 714529/6

List of plants
Super lemon smac
Sherbadough
Double dosido
Gushers
Duct tape
Milkbone
Sugarbreath
Garlotti
La kush cake.
I'm watching in anticipation . Your shit is always on point 🧐👍

Promedz

Zeus
While the wife had me out early mornings making sure we had enough supply’s during Covid. 359E7504-7A03-49D3-8124-A0F67CC04D1B.jpegI made sure to pick up things I can use.7754EFEC-CC9D-42E8-BC72-2F3A14D6A3D2.jpeg99886011-3DBF-4F06-9CB9-FEDCC55AA224.jpeg

For anyone that uses gloves! I’ve made the mistake of buying them in the painters aisle or at the grow shop. Big mistake 15 dollars for 100 at best.

For years I’ve did this. just recently I’ve been buying them in the first aid aisle and they are 12 dollars for 200. Way better.

Promedz

Zeus
Sticky traps 13.99 for 30 double
Sided I cut them in half and make 60. Love these ones to identify gnats. But since I’ve been using this microbe lift at 5 drops per gallon every time i feed in veg I’ve yet to see a gnat! 18CB4031-E775-4A4D-83CA-611AAB1852E3.jpeg

So Happy them annoying pest are gone for good! I can only say that with confidence since going the whole summer without them!

Promedz

Zeus

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
thank you both!
no the amino is from kelpforless its way cheaper than the raw amino: and it’s the same thing

kelpforless has an extreme blend that is a great blend but very strong so use a Very little
Just wanna say it's about dam time u let us in on what u been using lol. Seriously though I love hearing exactly what peeps are using. Especially when they have pics like yours man 🤙👍

Promedz

Zeus
Just wanna say it's about dam time u let us in on what u been using lol. Seriously though I love hearing exactly what peeps are using. Especially when they have pics like yours man 🤙👍
someone pm’d me about the above two products and when to use them. I’ll just explain them in here

I will post my veg recipe later on. Never had a deficiency using this method. Just happy plants

Promedz

Zeus
I will get deep into flowering a lot later in the journal but Won’t give my recipe! I like to think I’ve mastered feeding.
your always told stick to one line! But when you know what the product does to the plant and when the plant needs it, you can use what you like! I use 4 different nute company’s in flower. One for a base, one for pk boost. One for sulfur and Magnesium and last to finish.. I see a lot of buds with white hairs and I feel like ppl are not feeding there plants the right food at the right times... but we’ll get into that a lot later on!

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I will get deep into flowering a lot later in the journal but Won’t give my recipe! I like to think I’ve mastered feeding.
your always told stick to one line! But when you know what the product does to the plant and when the plant needs it, you can use what you like! I use 4 different nute company’s in flower. One for a base, one for pk boost. One for sulfur and Magnesium and last to finish.. I see a lot of buds with white hairs and I feel like ppl are not feeding there plants the right food at the right times... but we’ll get into that a lot later on!
Right on man! I'm totally following your thread this is why I joined the online community right here. Very interested in this kinda information.i totally understand why it's not easy information to give out cause you have years of trial and error and when you figure out what it is your trying to figure out you dont wanna give that out as for a feed schedule that work for you.

Promedz

Zeus
Right on man! I'm totally following your thread this is why I joined the online community right here. Very interested in this kinda information.i totally understand why it's not easy information to give out cause you have years of trial and error and when you figure out what it is your trying to figure out you dont wanna give that out as for a feed schedule that work for you.
exactly but

The information alone should let anyone adjust there own products or find new ones to use.