Drumroll, please...Aaaaand the winner is!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yeah, some people take shit way too seriously. The only slightly annoying thing about his shitting on my posts, that I will give him credit for, was that his constant diarrhea clogged up my notifications on the site to where I had to weed through them to see actual notifications. I don’t have email notifications enabled so that was the extent of it.

I put him on ignore for a day and didn’t even realize he was still at it until I took him back off ignore. I told him his actions do more harm to his image than mine, and he still hasn’t figured that out.

What he doesn’t realize is all anyone can see is another members overall score, not the amount of likes/dislikes they have, or by who.

But, if you click on someone’s profile, then look at their activity, you can see how much they are contributing to the site and other members. When you look at his activity, all you see is a passive aggressive person where 90% of his activity is shitting on others posts. He’s been shitting on my posts since Sunday, and it has barely affected my score (as if the score means anything anyways) because others have negated his actions by adding points to the same posts. It’s like he’s sitting in a sinking boat, scooping water out 1 bucket at a time, while another person is adding a bucket at a time back into the boat. I even changed my title to “The Puppet Master” and he still hasn’t figured out that I’ve been playing him. I think he honesty believes he’s getting to me and I’m just acting like I’m not bothered.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yeah, some people take shit way too seriously. The only slightly annoying thing about his shitting on my posts, that I will give him credit for, was that his constant diarrhea clogged up my notifications on the site to where I had to weed through them to see actual notifications. I don’t have email notifications enabled so that was the extent of it.

I put him on ignore for a day and didn’t even realize he was still at it until I took him back off ignore. I told him his actions do more harm to his image than mine, and he still hasn’t figured that out.

What he doesn’t realize is all anyone can see is another members overall score, not the amount of likes/dislikes they have, or by who.
Ba-dud - chu

But, if you click on someone’s profile, then look at their activity, you can see how much they are contributing to the site and other members. When you look at his activity, all you see is a passive aggressive person where 90% of his activity is shitting on others posts. He’s been shitting on my posts since Sunday, and it has barely affected my score (as if the score means anything anyways) because others have negated his actions by adding points to the same posts. It’s like he’s sitting in a sinking boat, scooping water out 1 bucket at a time, while another person is adding a bucket at a time back into the boat. I even changed my title to “The Puppet Master” and he still hasn’t figured out that I’ve been playing him. I think he honesty believes he’s getting to me and I’m just acting like I’m not bothered.
Bro ... U said since Saturday. You just wrote a four paragraph post about him . Who's getting to who? Lol