Drumroll, please...Aaaaand the winner is!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Congrats, @hhibrownsbacker , you’ve won the trophy of the day! You’ve far surpassed your competitors and should be proud of your efforts! Just look at all this hard work!
View attachment 64884
View attachment 64885
View attachment 64886
View attachment 64887
and, without further ado, I present to you your hard earned trophy!
View attachment 64888
"The amount of effort you are putting into something that means nothing just makes you look like a sensitive little Nancy. " TreeFarmerCharlie

.....just sayin

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
"The amount of effort you are putting into something that means nothing just makes you look like a sensitive little Nancy. " TreeFarmerCharlie

.....just sayin
That’s not being a narc, that’s having fun and being a dick. Come on, man, you’ve said some nasty shit to me before. I baited @Hotwired to keep shitting in my posts, just for fun, because he has been shitting on my posts without explaining why. Then @hhibrownsbacker decided to play along thinking his rapid fire would upset me. I posted this as a joke when I saw just how many posts @hhibrownsbacker opened up to shit on.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hurry up and finish each other off already . I'm getting bored..lolol man u must have really pissed him off
The whole time it went on I trimmed my hedges, washed my Scag and Gator, tended to my veggie garden, and grilled up some dinner. I even packed me up a nice CBD cone to enjoy after the yard work. Sorry for the grimy hands, the lawn equipment was nasty
.39E13036-B897-4D5F-96B3-5AD920BE05C7.jpeg