Dream Team Journal

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
BGDD SMOKE REPORT: This is based on 3 days quick dry. There is a faint fruit smell in bud form. When broken up it starts to really come through with the fruit smell. Smoked in a bong anda blunt. For the moment there is a very faint fruit taste but has a VERY VERY smooth smoke. Has to be the smoothest I have had in a Long Long time.
Potency: Damn Damn Damn. I just wanna sit here. Perfect for watching Football.
Final thoughts. I Love This Plant. Not just because its my first harvest. Can't wait for it finish drying/ curing for a while. I think she will really shine.
Thank You @thenotsoesoteric .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
BGDD SMOKE REPORT: This is based on 3 days quick dry. There is a faint fruit smell in bud form. When broken up it starts to really come through with the fruit smell. Smoked in a bong anda blunt. For the moment there is a very faint fruit taste but has a VERY VERY smooth smoke. Has to be the smoothest I have had in a Long Long time.
Final thoughts. I Love This Plant. Not just because its my first harvest. Can't wait for it finish drying/ curing for a while. I think she will really shine.
Wow I love hearing this. U will get better and better every time u harvest too man . This is an awesome moment. Gongrats

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hell yeah! The first harvest is an awesome feeling! Congrats and I'm glad it hits proper! Cheers

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
First harvest not being an ugly mess is a great accomplishment :) Just wait until you start harvesting new plants when you still have some of the old plant left LOL The stash starts NOW!!!

Enjoy man! the genetics matters. Lotsa newbs don't luck into finding them first try.

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
I have a question, What The Actual Fuck? You know this place is a big ass Dick swinging contest. My this is better than yours. Why? Why should a person that has no effect on my life make a difference to me because of their opinion on what I do. My plants and what I grow is my choice not anyone elses just like your plants and what you grow are yours. Name calling and finger pointing. Middle school bullshit. I have been told shit by people here and other places that never happened. So what. When we realize that there may be more than one reason why things dont happen it may get better. If the reason os that the person is just a Fucked Up person, so be it that is them. You know better next time.

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Hell we are all going through shit. From a hurricane down here in the South to the Wildfires out West to Covid around the Damn World. But yet some how we still find a way to be mad at each other over a fucking plant and a couple words. This world really is fucked

Streetpro09

Tester
I have a question, What The Actual Fuck? You know this place is a big ass Dick swinging contest. My this is better than yours. Why? Why should a person that has no effect on my life make a difference to me because of their opinion on what I do. My plants and what I grow is my choice not anyone elses just like your plants and what you grow are yours. Name calling and finger pointing. Middle school bullshit. I have been told shit by people here and other places that never happened. So what. When we realize that there may be more than one reason why things dont happen it may get better. If the reason os that the person is just a Fucked Up person, so be it that is them. You know better next time.

Some people don't have thick skin when it comes to someone questioning how they do something. (That's kinda confusing lol).

What I'm trying to say is people shouldn't let someone else's opinion effect their lives or grows. I mean we can all self reflect and grow some at the end of the day. Some people think way to far into what people say. Like what they "mean" by it and shit. People are dumb and they say stupid shit, doesn't mean it's the truth or there's meaning behind it.

Idk man I try to stay out of the issues I see here and learn from it. Don't take anything to personal. Most of the problems are people's ego and how they "think" things should be.

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Oh I don' t take anything personal. Its just amazing to me how people think. "When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them". But still as long as what they say or do doesn't effect me or my family etc. It dom't matter. I am pretty sure there are only 2 people in the state I am in sooo... Why be worried