Dream Team Journal

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
First harvest - Damn fine job!

You think any of it will make it to one month old to see what the cured version is like? :cool: :ROFLMAO:
That is gonna be sooooo tough, because I know that just dried it'll be good :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you just jarred it, I would weigh it next time you burp it, then again tomorrow. I trust that for checking the moisture level more than anything.

If you have it sealed with the rH pack it'll keep the air in the jar at that moisture level - but the buds could be more or less.

If I see it lose too much (meaning the pack was working over time and burping was needed) I'll put it on a rack for a bit before re-jarring it.

May seem OCD, but all it takes is having to toss a moldy jar out to get you paying attention :)

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Im gonna post a couple update pics but first I would like to know what the absolute fuck. People feel like they need to try you. When I say no thats what the fuck I mean. How hard is that? Cool person but come on bro. I know you from Adam. If I have a problem with how somebody operate and I choose to walk away that is my fucking choice whether I say something or not. 9.5/10 I will not because nothing can be done and just not deal with the situation. Too Damn old for the drama.

Sorry. Thats my vent for the day