Doniawon's growshow

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
I know he got some fire beans.
Was curious about the lost sailor. Wonder wtf that is.
maybe thats what he was talkin bout, the pic was of a bunch of packs of his GG4 IBL. But thh convo went from josey and gg4 to JJ and 3 chems, and he's got their green lights. Didn't mouth, politely stated, lol, and offered to tag everyone so they could join, dudes didn't say much after that, lol. Hell monkey is gg4 x 91.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
not sure how many Mac f3's you made, but I seen true grit selling f2's on strainly, 140 a pack. I love his generalization of if any mutants, etc. Many phenos to be found, lol. Just sayin, how many beans that plant hold, how many packs would that be? Be some money. Just sayin;)🌊🌊🌊
Plants are like 4ft bean poles. And fully fully seeded.
So your guess is as good as mine.
Guessing 1000 per each.
And I used 3 females.. one female got the mutated male. Other two got the selected male.

Way more than the f2 lol

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Just catching up on some awesomeness. Great looking gardens. 😎😎😎

I've been recycling my soils now for 4 yrs plus. I just reammend with what the last plants seemed to be lacking, and add a bit of all around goodness.
Some of my staples are crab meal, fish bone meal, kelp meal, greensand, EWC, and azomite.

My mix has coco and peat in it, as well as many plants decomposed rootballs. Lots of perlite, and some biochar thrown in. Any amending does need to sit and be digested by the soil for a minimum of a month imho.

I've been doing some sip experiments with great results after some trial and error. Will be doing a full size version soon of my comp cup setup. And a few modifications to the other large one I did last cycle as an experiment.
It's all been super fun stuff.
Glad I finally got caught up on your thread mang, great stuff.
Lovely post!!. Thank u