Doniawon's growshow

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I seen that greenfarms guy on IG, his account is private, tryin to follow him. And funny bout the three chems, talked to mycotek today bout the hellbreath cross I got. Also seen him showin off his GG4 IBL packs, lol, someone tried to mouth him bout it, josey comes on and says he wasn't calling it HIS gg4bx, so he's cool, but expert seeds fakes or someone obviously is on his shit list, then someone mouthed him sayin if it was a chem, jj would be hollarin, and he politely told him to tag them, he had his permission in 15 to use the 3 chems. lol, He put everyone at ease, lol,

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
I seen that greenfarms guy on IG, his account is private, tryin to follow him. And funny bout the three chems, talked to mycotek today bout the hellbreath cross I got. Also seen him showin off his GG4 IBL packs, lol, someone tried to mouth him bout it, josey comes on and says he wasn't calling it HIS gg4bx, so he's cool, but expert seeds fakes or someone obviously is on his shit list, then someone mouthed him sayin if it was a chem, jj would be hollarin, and he politely told him to tag them, he had his permission in 15 to use the 3 chems. lol, He put everyone at ease, lol,
That's me lol. I'm greenfarms27, lotta greenfarms
I quit ig.. divorce shit, Jethro.
Need to get a new account. Miss Instagram.
Mycotek started his bean mill using this same 3chem drop.

First release. Be hard pressed to find another pack of em anymore.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
That's me lol. I'm greenfarms27, lotta greenfarms
I quit ig.. divorce shit, Jethro.
Need to get a new account. Miss Instagram.
Mycotek started his bean mill using this same 3chem drop.

First release. Be hard pressed to find another pack of em anymore.
what he said, he's using it as a backcross I think, not on his gg4, but other strains. And I knew that first part, bro, Ize just pokin ya. lol.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
He did a gg4 x 3chems.
Hell monkey I think? Or grease monkey
maybe thats what he was talkin bout, the pic was of a bunch of packs of his GG4 IBL. But thh convo went from josey and gg4 to JJ and 3 chems, and he's got their green lights. Didn't mouth, politely stated, lol, and offered to tag everyone so they could join, dudes didn't say much after that, lol. Hell monkey is gg4 x 91.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Will gladly send dust if anyone has something they want dusted...
A 10 pack of the frijoles would b amazing!!!. Just didn't get to run shit this year cause I'm n bizz w a merch. Nazi.

Hit me up if interested🙏🙏
Will gladly send dust if anyone has something they want dusted...
A 10 pack of the frijoles would b amazing!!!. Just didn't get to run shit this year cause I'm n bizz w a merch. Nazi.

Hit me up if interested🙏🙏
🙋‍♂️I would humbly accept your great offer if I am worthy. I’m just a noob though it would be my first real on purpose chuck I believe if I pollinated. You may need to give me some pointers lol