Domestic Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
I agree completely man. We have gun problems and they want to defund the police...in the areas with gun problems.
What if the problem is guns are centralized in the hands of police and that makes the police part of "the gun problem" ?

Don't police use guns to ensure that you pay them, even when you might not want their "service"

If I ran a business with the idea that you have to pay me, whether you want my services or not,
would you think that was a good thing or a bad thing? If you think it's a bad thing, (you should) why would you make an exception for Police to be exempt from things which you think would be bad for you or I do ?

More people with the possibility of being armed means a more polite and secure society. More government agents being armed and people not being legally able to be armed , makes genocide and legal crime* easier.

* legal crime - the act of an actual crime such as theft or extortion, being committed by government agents under protection of some kind of horseshit legal immunity. Like when a gang of DEA douchebags shoot your dog and steal your weed, or enforce any number of victimless crime laws etc.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
They still have to take care of the shit, but the police definitely need to be demilitarized. I was trying to think of the correct chicken analogy to apply to the crowd crying DEFUND the police and I think it's the fox gaurding the henhouse one ;)
People should fund things on a voluntary basis though right? Meaning if you go to grocery store X and I use grocery store Y, you pay X and I pay Y.

Your grocery store has no right to force me to fund them, if I don't want to shop there, and my chosen store shouldn't force you to fund them, if you don't go there.

By paying my chosen grocery store, am I "defunding" your chosen grocery store or exercising my right to buy services that I value, rather than be forced to buy services I DON'T VALUE ?

The default assumption should not be that Police are automatically funded anymore than your grocery store has a default right to make me pay them, even if I don't want and don't use their service.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
People should fund things on a voluntary basis though right? Meaning if you go to grocery store X and I use grocery store Y, you pay X and I pay Y.

Your grocery store has no right to force me to fund them, if I don't want to shop there, and my chosen store shouldn't force you to fund them, if you don't go there.

By paying my chosen grocery store, am I "defunding" your chosen grocery store or exercising my right to buy services that I value, rather than be forced to buy services I DON'T VALUE ?

The default assumption should not be that Police are automatically funded anymore than your grocery store has a default right to make me pay them, even if I don't want and don't use their service.
Lol, you and your tangent are based on agenda more than reality.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
@Highland Rogue
We are not a gun state up here. Canada is so vastly different in our perception of guns it is truly apples and oranges

And we have paid healthcare...taxes are NECESSARY and we should look after the poor and the ill. But thats Canada eh.

Sometimes i just dont understand what you are saying...its like a paranoid delusion.
A delusion is probably not the right term to apply to my posts, unless you can offer a counter argument that disproves them. Not trying to be more of a know it all than I already am, (lol ) just inviting you to show me where my delusion is....if you can.

So, I 'll say, you DO have a gun state in Canada.

What would happen to the people in Canada who didn't acquiesce to the so called "government charity" or collective forced healthcare measures which are mandatory ?

Will they be left alone or will they be forced to comply? What will be used to force people to comply?

Will the Canadian government send smiley faced letters ? Will they eventually use guns against peaceful, but noncomplying people ? The answer is YES, they will use guns to force compliance. So, where's my delusion ?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Police are paid with money that was forcibly taken from people, so they can allegedly protect people from people who might forcibly take their money. That's exactly how the present model disfunctions.

Which means a free market where there is more than one option for security ("policing") , like how grocery stores operate, would solve that inconsistency.
In this dumb-ass idea, the rich can afford security, the poor live in the wild west -and no one is there to keep the wild west from encroaching on your gated community.,

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
To really smash your melon...smoke a big bowl and think.

If there were no poverty...and no guns wouldnt it be able to work?

fuck no but that is how strong that fucking piece of hash was i ate.
I usually smoke joints, but I heartily endorse your sentiment!

Except you can't use government (all government edicts are backed up by guns) to forcibly end poverty and get rid of guns at the same time can you?

I prefer to get rid of things which arise from OFFENSIVE FORCE, while maintaining that everybody has a right to use DEFENSIVE FORCE. That fosters respect and creates the possibility of a responsible and peaceful society.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What if the problem is guns are centralized in the hands of police and that makes the police part of "the gun problem" ?

Don't police use guns to ensure that you pay them, even when you might not want their "service"
And if you live in a free state, with no restrictive gun laws, the cops know that there is every likelihood that the person in the vehicle they stop is armed. Unlike what Hollywood and MSDNC would have you believe, this creates less violence and more mutual respect. And armed society is a polite society.

The town of Kennesaw, GA had a major spike in home invasions when that became popular in the '80's
They passed a law that every homeowner must own a firearm.
This law was not enforced, just publicized.
Home invasions dropped to zero in no time.
- look it up.

If you know that doing stupid shit might get you shot, you tend to avoid doing stupid shit. Like protesters blocking a freeway.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
In this dumb-ass idea, the rich can afford security, the poor live in the wild west -and no one is there to keep the wild west from encroaching on your gated community.,
So, are you willing to admit in the present policing scheme, the "protecters" first take your money in order to protect you from people who might take your money ?

Also, are you saying that it's a "dumb-ass idea" because it is a logical contradiction like the example I gave above or are you saying it wouldn't work, because you are concerned about poor people and would like to ensure they have some protection ?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Nailed it and blew a big hole in the Rogue's boat...........simultaneously :D

I'm sure the rich will be equitable in that situation...........kinda like they are now, lmfao.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So @H.A.F. just pointed out something....cops here are a lot more chill outside of say downtown toronto where there are a lot of guns and stuff. Out where i live they wave at people as they drive and shit.

I smoke blunts on the porch and wave back...its the fucking twilight zone....or really good weed...

I stopped growing angry weed last week and since then i have been more relaxed...

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
And if you live in a free state, with no restrictive gun laws, the cops know that there is every likelihood that the person in the vehicle they stop is armed. Unlike what Hollywood and MSDNC would have you believe, this creates less violence and more mutual respect. And armed society is a polite society.

The town of Kennesaw, GA had a major spike in home invasions when that became popular in the '80's
They passed a law that every homeowner must own a firearm.
This law was not enforced, just publicized.
Home invasions dropped to zero in no time.
- look it up.

If you know that doing stupid shit might get you shot, you tend to avoid doing stupid shit. Like protesters blocking a freeway.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Not sure your meaning. I'm not for consolidating guns in the hands of "government".
That's a bad idea.

People have a right to defend themselves from others who will try to force them to do things they prefer not to do, isn't that right ?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So, are you willing to admit in the present policing scheme, the "protecters" first take your money in order to protect you from people who might take your money ?
The police are paid - out of your taxes - the same as the garbage man.

The garbage man, the postman, the military etc all get paid with tax money - it's a stupid argument.

If you don't put the trash out to get picked up, no skin off their ass. They are paid to perform a job.
If you don't mail anything or receive anything, they still get paid.
If you don't start a war, the military still gets paid.

In big cities with infringements on gun rights there are actually more calls for them to do community policing than there are in places with freedom.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Nailed it and blew a big hole in the Rogue's boat...........simultaneously :D

I'm sure the rich will be equitable in that situation...........kinda like they are now, lmfao.
Except, that giant leak you've ignored in your ship, the one where cops first participate in extorting you, so they can protect you from other people extorting you has your Titanic on an iceberg.

Are you willing to admit that cops first extort to get paid or do you willingly pay for things like prohibition and victimless crimes ?

Could you see ANY possibility of doing it differently than how it is presently done ?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There's a difference is services and products.

If you pay for a car, you get a car.
If you pay for insurance - you get DICK. It's a service you hope you'll never need - like the cops.
But if you total the bitch you hope you have full coverage.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Except, that giant leak you've ignored in your ship, the one where cops first participate in extorting you, so they can protect you from other people extorting you has your Titanic on an iceberg.

Are you willing to admit that cops first extort to get paid or do you willingly pay for things like prohibition and victimless crimes ?

Could you see ANY possibility of doing it differently than how it is presently done ?
Then get some of your whiny ass lib-tard protesters to get off their ass and BE cops.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Kind of the same with the military - stand a post or shut the fuck up about things you have no knowledge of.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
The garbage man, the postman, the military etc all get paid with tax money - it's a stupid argument.

That's an emotional and irrational "argument" though.
It's basically "but we've always done it that way", which isn't a good reason by itself. I hope you can get past that and be open to discussion.

You aren't able to disprove that those people are all paid via confiscatory measures. How does a person, like a cop protect you from being extorted if he is paid via extortion? The answer is obvious. He can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.