Do you believe in Mammoth P?

realpromedz

Wise Old Man
mammoth p works.. used it in cloner had roots faster.. used it in veg my plants took off and so did my roots.. used it in flower and when it was time for me to give them the pk boost immediately i seen a difference... this is my experience with it... i paid 65 for the 250ml and used .6 every dose per gallon.... it lasted a while and will buy again but right now i'm testing Tribus to see the difference...

if your dialed in and are getting great yields+potency then use it and you will see an increase. if your new or your room is not dialed in or your fighting bugs etc i doubt it will help... work on getting room dialed in then work on what your plant wants to eat and at what time.. once i learned what to give my plants in each week my yeilds went up!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
the temps dip sometimes in the winter here. I think it could kill the mamouth p. And who knows where it was in the grow shops etc. it could be dead by the time you get it. Maybe that’s why we here mixed results? idk just a thought. image.jpgThis Gets activated when u mix with water so no matter where it was stored won’t effect it. Maybe someone with more knowledge could correct me or add to it

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
the temps dip sometimes in the winter here. I think it could kill the mamouth p. And who knows where it was in the grow shops etc. it could be dead by the time you get it. Maybe that’s why we here mixed results? idk just a thought. View attachment 42905This Gets activated when u mix with water so no matter where it was stored won’t effect it. Maybe someone with more knowledge could correct me or add to it
Quando mucho hombre?

TheOther

This Gets activated when u mix with water so no matter where it was stored won’t effect it. Maybe someone with more knowledge could correct me or add to it
I prefer the stabilized powders, and refrigerating them usually extends shelf life.

Powder form of BotaniGard can be shipped and frozen, the liquid form can have light freezing, but separates after frequent freezing or deep freezing.
The ingredients of several biotics precipitate out at certain temperatures and won't remix...suspension dies from toxicity, freezing or starvation.

Something to consider when buying anywhere this time of year, that bottle might go from Georgia to Minnesota in a cold truck before you get it...Stock up in the fall on liquid biotics.
botanigard-22wp.jpgmaxx.jpg

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Mammoth p makes a difference for me! I tried sterile and with microbes and with microbes I think is much better (smells and fruits). You need those little buddies puttin a stank up in your ladies!

I don't use as directed. Only add it to my res once a month, which is all my system needs. So it isn't AS expensive but it's still expensive.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Nope. Thats going rate! May have to check it. This is something your gonna do once a week?
Whats your medium and nute line. I forget. STONERRRRR
I use ocean forest, fox farm, promix, earthworm casting mix. Once the nutrients get depleted from that I start alternating every watering with nutrients first then water with microbes next over and over untill flush time I adjust according to trying to read the fan leafs but idk if I know what I’m doing is 100% right 😜

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I use ocean forest, fox farm, promix, earthworm casting mix. Once the nutrients get depleted from that I start alternating every watering with nutrients first then water with microbes next over and over untill flush time I adjust according to trying to read the fan leafs but idk if I know what I’m doing is 100% right 😜
I use coco for the majority of thw mix to get nutes in earlier. It helps for drainage in colder twmps too. Here comes winter!!! Good thing I got a snow,blower!! 😜😜😝😝😝😎😎😎
What nute line u use?