Do you believe in Mammoth P?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The Shits 50$$ for 113.4 ml. Granted its 1 to 2 ml per gallon.
I Received a sample size from the hydro store and used it on the last run. 20 x 28 =560g / "480" led meanwell driver watts. I use the parentheses because anyone who runs these drivers wide open knows they produce more than the stated value. So I'm over 500 watts. It was a harvest of 5 plants around 4 per plant.
Thia is My best to date, but thats not very long. I gave these a good upbringing by caring for them in veg myself under a Qb132 4000k w/ a 240h1750 driver for around 7 weeks of veg. The longest veg by far to date. I topped 2 to 3 times to create a manifold effect. Use 3 gallon coco/perlite/ffof. Gh nute trio, silica, cal mag, flora nectar, bloom booster, ANNNNDDDDD MAMMOTH!!

I have a few questions.
What is in this proprietary blend of goodies that make it so damned expensive.

If it was alive like hydroguard using beneficial whatever's then it would have a short shelf life (hg 6 months) and extrapolate that it should be kept from freezing. I don't have my old bottle but I don't remember it saying too much about storing it.

Has anyone every seen a side by side grow Journal that uses mammoth v. Another companies flower enhancer? Add a link please1221191832.jpg1221191856.jpg1221191833_HDR.jpg

I have had these in veg for over a month. They just got uppotted before I snapped the pic. So they may look a lil unhappy.
I run at a growbros. This is my first January start in this environment. I encountered mold on my last f and d run. Grrrrrrrr.......but thats behind me 🏃 🏃 🔫

Anyway I think we have the enviroment and the new ffof/coco blend dialed in. Anf the mold under control. Running shit and only being able to see it once a week makes it even tougher to diagnose an issue. I try not to send pics over the phone but it happens.
The 10 or so I have going are regs from 3thirteen genetics. Lvtk x Mimosa Sin City Juice. And a couple warband edition heathens mean genes, a couple GMO and wed dub cuts. The largest of which is looking crazy. Never shot a 5 leaf. Oh well. I gotta keep an eye for boys anyway so I'm watching her closely. The stretch shohld be on now. I added more soil coco blend after this pic was taken.

I digress, I am on my way to work with a brother carpenter. I smoke a whole L to the head before I get in his car. In order to not real like pot omw into work. I use an extra "smoking" jacket to preserve my olive oil , garlic, onion, b.o. scent for all to enjoy while working for 8 today. It was Apple Alien Warp x MAC today. Fuck meeeeee. Haha good thing they shouldnt expect much today. It is a holiday kinda right?!? 😜😜😜

I hope someone can answer my original question and help me justify dropping 50 bucks on this stuff.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
What is it besides voodoo juice, pseudomonas spp?
I'd sure like to know. In the reviews on Amazon I havent found much besides it's a living thing. Bacteria, fungus, whatever. I guess its good for 2 yrs. I cant drop 50 on this without some hard proof. I think my last harvest had alot to do with my vegging them under optimal conditions for like 7 weeks, and topping them several times / taking cuts for bros. Who are pleased btw 😜 dont sleep on @Rosinallday MAC x AAW
I need to get some traffic to this joint.
Hey @gwheels I'm not received notifications on my own thread? I'm watching it. Nada.
Hey @HydroRed u ever mess with mammoth?
Hey @Jesselikes2Grow u down with the mammoth p?
Hmmmm @Bodyne @thenotsoesoteric
There, that should do it hahaha

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I used 3 sample bottles only in flower same strain I was used to running...Green Crack. 3 runs right behind each other,perpetual.I only used it in flower.
Soiless runs,Perlite & Clay (Turface Allsport)

IME,it did add weight.
My bud structure was different,more bulbous - which added yeild.
Essential oil production was up.
Terps were slightly more prevalent.

If it didn't cost so much I'd buy and run it. I now get the same results using Recharge,Athena Biosis,Floralicious plus and "homemade sweet".

If you have a cultivar you have experience with,run a side by side of two cuts. Judge for yourself.
Does it work? In my experience it did,or maybe I just became a better gardener(?)

ps* Also,I have no idea of the proprietary blend because well,you know it's proprietary...lol.
Their site gives no clues.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I used 3 sample bottles only in flower same strain I was used to running...Green Crack. 3 runs right behind each other,perpetual.I only used it in flower.
Soiless runs,Perlite & Clay (Turface Allsport)

IME,it did add weight.
My bud structure was different,more bulbous - which added yeild.
Essential oil production was up.
Terps were slightly more prevalent.

If it didn't cost so much I'd buy and run it. I now get the same results using Recharge,Athena Biosis,Floralicious plus and "homemade sweet".

If you have a cultivar you have experience with,run a side by side of two cuts. Judge for yourself.
Does it work? In my experience it did,or maybe I just became a better gardener(?)
That's where im at. I use floralicious plus and liquid look bloom. Just one more flower agent should do,it.
Whats this homemade sweet? U must indulge me!!??
I keep hearing Athena. Is that the company line?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
That's where im at. I use floralicious plus and liquid look bloom. Just one more flower agent should do,it.
Whats this homemade sweet? U must indulge me!!??
I keep hearing Athena. Is that the company line?
I still have a brand new 4 year old bottle of liquid koolbloom from when I was running Maxibloom(love the maxi by the way).
The homemade sweet is a mix of Epsom Salt and Unsulphered molasses OR Brown cane sugar. Got the recipe from Bodyne over on RIU. I'll find the link. It adds Mag & Sluphur-(terps) while the molasses feeds the microbes.

Yes, Athena is the company. Athena Biosis is the microbes product. They had/have a big ass sample bag or at least they were offering one back when I got mine. .5gs a gallon goes a long way.

Last edited:

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I’ve found it’s sort of like adding bennies to your root regimen of any kind.... good for you plants sure, but if your system is in check it’s not going to make a massive difference. Mammoth p and urb naturals I’ve seen similar effects with. If I have a hot root zone or something and I add mammoth, I’ll see a noticeable increase in the health of the plant(not yield, size, or growth rate). But if I’m in dwc with chillers and my roots are kickin it, there’s still a benefit, but it’s not going to be anywhere near as noticeable.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@TerpyTyrone here's the link to the recipe. It's an RIU link,no disrespect meant to Chuckers P.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'd sure like to know. In the reviews on Amazon I havent found much besides it's a living thing. Bacteria, fungus, whatever. I guess its good for 2 yrs. I cant drop 50 on this without some hard proof. I think my last harvest had alot to do with my vegging them under optimal conditions for like 7 weeks, and topping them several times / taking cuts for bros. Who are pleased btw 😜 dont sleep on @Rosinallday MAC x AAW
I need to get some traffic to this joint.
Hey @gwheels I'm not received notifications on my own thread? I'm watching it. Nada.
Hey @HydroRed u ever mess with mammoth?
Hey @Jesselikes2Grow u down with the mammoth p?
Hmmmm @Bodyne @thenotsoesoteric
There, that should do it hahaha
I dont get alerts to threads I'm watching either. So many dope threads but just never enough time to check them all. I'll try to pop in more often. Cheers man

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
No experience with the Mammoth P, but had recently tried "Enzymes Komplete" and it didnt do shit but maybe clean up some of the algae/scale stuck to the F&D tray/bulkheads. Plants didnt seem to respond positively to it. It is compatable in conjunction with H2o2 unlike beneficials. I can see using the Enzymes Komplete to soak hydroponic gear for 24 hrs though for all those hard to clean things in a recirc hydro system.