DIY Dry Sift Tumbler

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I still have two 4 gram temple balls I made using Frenchie’s techniques. They’ve been sealed in cellophane, in a cool dark place, for over 14 months so far. I tried it the first time after 2 months and it was so smooth. It was that nice thick smoke that I love about hash.
i posted pics of the hash I made last year. Just now breaking it out. Been curing long enough. lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I pressed some out at low temps and up and stick into freezer to improve the consistency. It is still hard to get off the "high dollar" parchment. I used a 25micron bag too. Am gonna have to double the bag and try it. Any ideas?
The bubble hash is still like bubblegum.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I pressed some out at low temps and up and stick into freezer to improve the consistency. It is still hard to get off the "high dollar" parchment. I used a 25micron bag too. Am gonna have to double the bag and try it. Any ideas?
The bubble hash is still like bubblegum.
Use cellophane instead of parchment paper. If you snap the folded cellophane open quickly the hash comes right off of it.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'm sorry, I am pressing rosin out of a sample of it. I am separating any leftover plant matter with the rosin bags. I had dry sift hash in the the bubble. Was kinda wondering how much plant material was left in the dry sift hash.
I'm using Oil Slick parchment. It's not being my friend at times. lol

Skunkle Justin

I’m telling you guys, this whole forum is a god damn gold mine of info. I swear every time I think I figured out one of the best ways to do something, I come across something silly like this and realize I’m not as efficient as I can and should be. Or as knowledgeable. Now, off to the garage so I can start building some of this stuff...🤟🏻🤟🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thanks for that awesome knowledge drop, guys!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m telling you guys, this whole forum is a god damn gold mine of info. I swear every time I think I figured out one of the best ways to do something, I come across something silly like this and realize I’m not as efficient as I can and should be. Or as knowledgeable. Now, off to the garage so I can start building some of this stuff...🤟🏻🤟🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thanks for that awesome knowledge drop, guys!
When you make stuff you learn too, so be sure to share the wealth.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I learn something everyday from this forum. I try and share the knowledge I have consumed through many years of experimenting.
There's always more to learn.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My sifter screens go down to a 65m and that stuff is good. Unless I'm making hash I just use the 120m and the 65m. I may sift it through all of them just out of curiosity then dump it all in the same jar. For hash I would keep the 90m separate.

under the 65m you get a lot of trichome stalks that the heads broke off of, and immature resin glands. Still good topping a bowl.

Any of the stuff above 120m I toss in the trim bag in the freezer. Bubble it later for any goodies.