DetroitToPortland’s constant Organic Grows

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Right on DET—PDX (y) And man I wish I had the space like you do to grow(and then breed) so many bad ass cuts. I would literately be a kid in a candy store.
I’m lucky to have a nice back yard and a room to dedicate for flower. The breed shed was a bit of work and is only able to handle one male. The true outdoor plants are going to have an orgy so, aside from collecting pollen, those seeds will have unknown fathers. I have 2 controlled rooms plus way more crosses I wouldn’t have done. I have to do the part of this I enjoy and that’s breeding. I am always working but can confirm you do what you love, you never work a day in your life, and I think the plants know you love them too.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
38A65EEF-454E-4A9B-92C7-576B02B16353.jpeg
Day 48 Kings Juice#1, 1-10 all smell the same, heavy strawberry nose with an earthy undertone that makes it complex. Beautiful buds, beginning to darken and purple at the leaf tips which seems to methodically spread it’s colors into the buds as they enter the harvest window. Based on trichome color she is still a bit glassy, and bud development wise she is still packing. Easily can go 9-10 weeks but I believe Max potency is gonna be mid week 8 to early week 9 days 55-63.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
B5B5AFC1-2587-4448-AB57-1014D14518E3.jpegB6220122-1C59-4F20-A033-5BDEB6BF7493.jpegEight hours dusk/dawn T5 off, 6.5 hours four of 8 t5 tubes are on at about a 2.5 foot distance for these wee lads. 8 hours dark. Not too much light not too little.

I do 2 heat mats, tub lids and low height clear tubs with perlite base. To rehydrate I dip bottom 1/2 of cubes, and water beam the perlite beneath. Roots in 6-12 days or I toss them, probably 80% success right now and even cloned a few buds. Domes I lay across the tubs, Plastic I use to cover the sides and gaps resting on buckets of 3 ph water with a little pool shock in them to keep it clean for a few days. When roots pop I send them into 70coco 30perlite cups, and put them in a tray with only partial cover under QB LEDs. They harden in as little as 3-4 days uncovering a bit each day and are ready for transplant into larger pots.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
4D9CAEB8-1514-43FF-B8DD-3D8FE3379D53.jpeg
Day 1 of collecting and the dilly bars stallion is just starting to dump pollen. I’m very impressed with this guy, exceeding any male I’ve grown before him. The speed of male development is incredible but this guy is blazing fast. He stands 6 feet tall even after topping, but not lanky, rather he’s very thick stemmed.
Here he is Dilly bars #11
7C6D59D5-DEFD-43AF-B001-B19AE709A5B6.jpeg9EC1D454-4DE0-4402-958D-3EDC58DE519A.jpeg
And for those wondering if you should veg under HPS.. the answer is yes. Is CMH probably better? Also yes but I’m quite impressed with the breeding shed, cannot keep it tamed.

Attachments

Last edited:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
It’s pretty obvious black skull seeds, the plug seedbank, and Cali connection have their shit together. Not so sure about Humboldt seed organization. They are a rip off of Humboldt seed company, and their website stats are lies for the most part, or at least highly inconsistent from seed. Green House seeds also looks fairly impressive with the Church. Super lemon haze and Moby Dick are unfortunately late starts, wish I bought those instead of Humboldt seeds back when but how do you know until you try. View attachment 25629
helps with where to know, where to get seed from for me.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
It’s like 63 in my house and the humidity is around 40%, so I don’t need a chiller. I have the EZ Clone pump/sprayer on 15 minutes and off for 45-15 minutes at random. I use FloraShield 1:100 to keep nasties at bay, and KLN hormone+vitamins 1 tsp/gal. Every 3-4 days I add ~1 ounce of diluted pool shock, HTH is 5$ a bag and makes nearly the same solution as clear rez at 1g/gallon. I notice the chlorine evaporates out of my gallon even in a dark cool closet, so I add like 5-10 granules of shock before I use it.
i take notes old skull memory fail from time to time.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
If anyone would like some free tester seeds at the end of this first breeding run I would greatly appreciate feedback and or clone/tissue samples...

Feminized seeds from a special fresh strawberry scented King’s Juice I pheno hunted out of 30 fems. She was #10, like freshly picked strawberries, incredible scent if you keep the leaf temps controlled. She loves the air conditioning, heavily mimosa leaning cross with some Earthiness that almost puts me in the garden smelling strawberries growing.
Kings juice #10 x the following:
-King’s Juice #10 S2 (pheno hunted) seedjunky/greenhouse collab
-Pentane Shots [kings Juice#10 x (Chocolate Dieselxchemdog)
-Skunx on the beach [kings juice#10 x American Skunk Selection A.S.S.]
-Houston, We have a problem (HWAP) (apollo 13 x KJ.10)

Regs - rainbow belts x the following:
Male: hand selected mint candy Rainbow Belts male that has some funk behind it, strange. He was #8, Rainbow 8
-Rainbow F2 (Rainbow #8 x Rainbow #2, 5, 6, 9, 11)
-Superman (Dilly Bars x Rainbow 8)
-Rainbow Farts (A.S.S.)
-Rainbow Mission (Apollo 13)
-Rainbow trout (smoked Catfish)
-Garlic rainbows (GMO)
-711 (Black Cherry Soda)
-Close Encounters (Wifi Alien)
-Paint Fumes (chocolate diesel)
-Mojito (kings juice10)
-Blue Rainbow Gas (SC Blue Dream x Chocolate Diesel)
-Chicklets (RuntzxRainbowBelts)
-White Girl Wasted (Mimosa seed junky clone)

Those are my initial names probs will change
i will step up on testers if not too late .

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
i will step up on testers if not too late .
Right now I have Rainbow Belts male x with fems: Mimosa, MimosaxGrapeApe, Runtz, GMO, Chocolate Diesel, American Skunk Select Cut, Blue Dream, Zkittlez, Smoked Catfish, Wifi Alien, galactic Runtz, Funeral Cake, Golden Gorilla, Purple Ape Cake, Vanilla Frosting, Apple Fritter, Rainbow Belts itself, and a handful of other elite clones like pink Runtz that I have to keep. Late add clones were tiny.

Outdoor is the same but a mixed bag of 3 different males. Skunk1xNL5, Dilly Bars and Rainbow Belts. White rhino is also the only differing female from the controlled cross. Outdoor will have great variety and mildew resistance.

In ~40 days I have some new elite fem clones from cookies seeding.
The chosen male was SkywalkerOGxFaceOff OG, he is tricked up 2.5 weeks in. Best fella yet.
The fems are:
Mimosa
MimosaxGrapeApe
RainbowBelts
Scooby Snacks
London lb x wedding cake (Cake Mix)
Animal Mints x Kush Mints (The Soap)
Black Cherry Soda
Forbidden Fruit
Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
Apples and Bananas

E85