DetroitToPortland’s constant Organic Grows

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
D27BDE74-0C96-4831-BA7A-FC876EDB9AA7.jpeg
Chocolate diesel :love: I almost feel bad taking it a week or two early for fresh frozen rosin but the terps are a must. Based on my test runs of washing and pressing 20g of trim at a time... and many blowouts and 10%ers later... I’m getting 18-25% yield now. Ready to give fresh frozen a go I hear you’re lucky to get 7%. 21EF9DAF-3D03-447E-AAC8-FD43ABF26022.jpeg

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
F2CE0CE4-A6B0-4C3A-A18D-8A97CDE8DC06.jpegExpanding veg once again! ChemdogxChocolateDiesel on the left, AmericanSkunkSelectCutxChocolateD. & Skunk#1xNL#5 on the right. Today I rotate them all and chem is going in 20 gallon coco/organic mixed pots! Rainbow Belts, Dilly Bars, Runtz and random fem called ‘The Beavs’ from Archive are 4 days old below. I was also Gifted some exclusive strains bred by a friend managing a commercial facility in Detroit, they were bred in-house and very exotic including a crazy Durban special pheno that is now known by locals as ‘Detroit Durban’. Between these in-house clones, rainbowBelts, Runtz and Dilly Bars I think I can make some pretty amazing strains. Definitely want to get the chocolate diesel and skunk thrown in later on, one of the AmericanSkunk crosses always wreaks in Veg to the point that it’s clone dome is stinking up the room... so that’s good

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
16C125BB-991A-4A1C-B57B-95C6B5EBFE62.jpegWelcome to Higher Power Genetics™.
Rainbow Belts, Apollo 13 and Dilly Bars are rare and unique males ready to procreate a three way divided 10x10 shed full of chocolate diesel, mimosa, A.S.S, runtz, Chemdog and blue dream. Purple ape cake, golden gorilla and funeral cake are all underground strains bred in Northern Michigan, they won’t be so underground anymore once my commercial friends in Detroit get a few clones. My plan is to get clone-only strains into the dispensaries where consumers will decided what is hype and what’s not. The goal is to create a super strain only available through one facility, that exclusivity may create demand, at which point I will stabilize any strain able to gain popularity.

Attachments

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
RozeZkittlez, Lilac OG, Lemon Diesel, Tenzin#2, BlackBerryOctane & Illusion OG regs planted. Cinderella99, Wifi Alien, Bag of Oranges, Runtz, Black Cherry Soda, GMO, Peanut Butter Breath and mimosa female clones growing. Gonna be a wild F1 with rainbow belts, dilly bars and the infamous Apollo 13. There will also be Apollo 13 F5, rainbow belts F2 and dilly bars F2

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
If anyone would like some free tester seeds at the end of this first breeding run I would greatly appreciate feedback and or clone/tissue samples...

Feminized seeds from a special fresh strawberry scented King’s Juice I pheno hunted out of 30 fems. She was #10, like freshly picked strawberries, incredible scent if you keep the leaf temps controlled. She loves the air conditioning, heavily mimosa leaning cross with some Earthiness that almost puts me in the garden smelling strawberries growing.
Kings juice #10 x the following:
-King’s Juice #10 S2 (pheno hunted) seedjunky/greenhouse collab
-Pentane Shots [kings Juice#10 x (Chocolate Dieselxchemdog)
-Skunx on the beach [kings juice#10 x American Skunk Selection A.S.S.]
-Houston, We have a problem (HWAP) (apollo 13 x KJ.10)

Regs - rainbow belts x the following:
Male: hand selected mint candy Rainbow Belts male that has some funk behind it, strange. He was #8, Rainbow 8
-Rainbow F2 (Rainbow #8 x Rainbow #2, 5, 6, 9, 11)
-Superman (Dilly Bars x Rainbow 8)
-Rainbow Farts (A.S.S.)
-Rainbow Mission (Apollo 13)
-Rainbow trout (smoked Catfish)
-Garlic rainbows (GMO)
-711 (Black Cherry Soda)
-Close Encounters (Wifi Alien)
-Paint Fumes (chocolate diesel)
-Mojito (kings juice10)
-Blue Rainbow Gas (SC Blue Dream x Chocolate Diesel)
-Chicklets (RuntzxRainbowBelts)
-White Girl Wasted (Mimosa seed junky clone)

Those are my initial names probs will change

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If anyone would like some free tester seeds at the end of this first breeding run I would greatly appreciate feedback and or clone/tissue samples...

Feminized seeds from a special fresh strawberry scented King’s Juice I pheno hunted out of 30 fems. She was #10, like freshly picked strawberries, incredible scent if you keep the leaf temps controlled. She loves the air conditioning, heavily mimosa leaning cross with some Earthiness that almost puts me in the garden smelling strawberries growing.

Male: hand selected mint candy Rainbow Belts male that has some funk behind it, strange. He was #8, Rainbow 8
-Rainbow Farts (A.S.S.)
-Garlic rainbows (GMO)
-711 (Black Cherry Soda)
-Mojito (kings juice10)

Looks like fun stuff. As a heads up, Jungle Boys already has a Mojito strain on the market if that matters for naming purposes.

-Rainbow Farts (A.S.S.)
-Garlic rainbows (GMO)
-711 (Black Cherry Soda)
-Mojito (kings juice10)

IYH.gif
Say ya to the UP eh! We were stationed at KI Sawyer for 4 years and I have never had better tasting ICE COLD water anywhere on the planet lol. Would be happy to be a tester & provide some feedback on any of your new seeds(especially feminized) that you feel have a strong chance of growing some fire.

Cheers, Z.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Looks like fun stuff. As a heads up, Jungle Boys already has a Mojito strain on the market if that matters for naming purposes.
Yeah I have so much researching to do! So many names and credit to give where it’s due. I have a lot of respect for these guys.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 94494
Say ya to the UP eh! We were stationed at KI Sawyer for 4 years and I have never had better tasting ICE COLD water anywhere on the planet lol. Would be happy to be a tester & provide some feedback on any of your new seeds(especially feminized) that you feel have a strong chance of growing some fire.

Cheers, Z.
It’s true our springs and wells are usually pretty awesome. Will let you know in a few weeks when it‘s done. The mimosa collab female I selected for reversal is awesome. I’ll likely reverse the best rainbow fem clones too. The GMO fem clone I got around here from a commercial guy just hit 28% thc for me but its cuttings need time to grow, will reverse gmo later for now shes getting hit with the finest male rainbow belts unless another male strain is better. The other males I plan to collect this upcoming september are Dilly Bars, NL#5xSkunk#1, gg4xWeddingCake, strawnanna sherbxIceCreamCake, apollo 13, RozeZkittles, Lemon Diesel, tenzin #2xIllusion, BlackberryOctanexIllusion, and a mysterious gorilla glue cross bred in Prudenville MI. Soo could actually be some stiff competition for mr belts.

Last edited:
It’s true our springs and wells are usually pretty awesome. Will let you know in a few weeks when it‘s done. The mimosa collab female I selected for reversal is awesome. I’ll likely reverse the best rainbow fem clones too. The GMO fem clone I got around here from a commercial guy just hit 28% thc for me but its cuttings need time to grow, will reverse gmo later for now shes getting hit with the finest male rainbow belts unless another male strain is better. The other males I plan to collect this upcoming september are Dilly Bars, NL#5xSkunk#1, gg4xWeddingCake, strawnanna sherbxIceCreamCake, apollo 13, RozeZkittles, Lemon Diesel, tenzin #2xIllusion, BlackberryOctanexIllusion, and a mysterious gorilla glue cross bred in Prudenville MI. Soo could actually be some stiff competition for mr belts.
Right on DET—PDX (y) And man I wish I had the space like you do to grow(and then breed) so many bad ass cuts. I would literately be a kid in a candy store.