DetroitToPortland’s constant Organic Grows

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Bro, you must be very organized!
That mimosa x grape ape though! Hows that apple fritter?
Right now I have Rainbow Belts male x with fems: Mimosa, MimosaxGrapeApe, Runtz, GMO, Chocolate Diesel, American Skunk Select Cut, Blue Dream, Zkittlez, Smoked Catfish, Wifi Alien, galactic Runtz, Funeral Cake, Golden Gorilla, Purple Ape Cake, Vanilla Frosting, Apple Fritter, Rainbow Belts itself, and a handful of other elite clones like pink Runtz that I have to keep. Late add clones were tiny.

Outdoor is the same but a mixed bag of 3 different males. Skunk1xNL5, Dilly Bars and Rainbow Belts. White rhino is also the only differing female from the controlled cross. Outdoor will have great variety and mildew resistance.

In ~40 days I have some new elite fem clones from cookies seeding.
The chosen male was SkywalkerOGxFaceOff OG, he is tricked up 2.5 weeks in. Best fella yet.
The fems are:
Mimosa
MimosaxGrapeApe
RainbowBelts
Scooby Snacks
London lb x wedding cake (Cake Mix)
Animal Mints x Kush Mints (The Soap)
Black Cherry Soda
Forbidden Fruit
Cheetah Piss x Sour Cookies
Apples and Bananas

E85
Caffeine
Chocolate Diesel
American Skunk Select Cut
Apollo 11
Apollo 13 x SpaceQueen x Genius
Rosetta Stone (P75xGenius)
StardawgxWatermelonZkittlez
StardawgxMacxWedding
OGKBxUltraviolet
Flaming Cookies
Cookie Breath
Jet Fuel OG x DosiDos (HeatWave)
Maybe more
Picture below is the Skywalker Face off male
View attachment 100734
View attachment 100735

View attachment 100736

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Bro, you must be very organized!
That mimosa x grape ape though! Hows that apple fritter?
Apple fritter is surprisingly gassy and sour. Definitely a bit of sweetness, like a sour chocolate diesel.
Did this make the ✂?
Yes I sure did. I have 3 phenotypes that were all quite impressive but vary slightly on height. One I get lab results I’ll know who is most potent. I also saved all the cookies cuts, black cherry soda. Chocolate diesel, ASS, Cherry Pie, The rainbow belts male and a rainbow belts female #2.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Apple fritter is surprisingly gassy and sour. Definitely a bit of sweetness, like a sour chocolate diesel.

Yes I sure did. I have 3 phenotypes that were all quite impressive but vary slightly on height. One I get lab results I’ll know who is most potent. I also saved all the cookies cuts, black cherry soda. Chocolate diesel, ASS, Cherry Pie, The rainbow belts male and a rainbow belts female #2.
Out of curiosity , how hard is it to get bud tested? How much does it cost?

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Out of curiosity , how hard is it to get bud tested? How much does it cost?
In Michigan, you need to be a caregiver or medical patient. It’s as easy as calling and scheduling the number of samples. A typical R&D Cannabinoid profile in Michigan costs 25-35$, and requires only a few grams of cannabis for small time growers. Although, a good rule to follow is the MRA guideline of a representative sample, .5% of the total batch.

Last edited: