Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Master Kush is done. 63.8g of rock hard buds! They shrank a lot in the drying process and they have a wicked narcotic effect! You can sleep for weeks with this!! Good haul and some lowers I didn’t feel like trimming so should have a good hash haul as well from her.
I have a few strains now that are good sleepy-weed, it's good to keep in the medicine cabinet :cool:
I love gadgets, and as a newb got a bowl-trimmer. Now that I am bringing in regular harvests I pull it out once in a while for the larfy stuff. It chops it up nicely for drying to make hash, and you can salvage a few more nugs off the top :)

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a few strains now that are good sleepy-weed, it's good to keep in the medicine cabinet :cool:
I love gadgets, and as a newb got a bowl-trimmer. Now that I am bringing in regular harvests I pull it out once in a while for the larfy stuff. It chops it up nicely for drying to make hash, and you can salvage a few more nugs off the top :)
Ya everyone needs a strain that can put them down haha! What ones are your sleepiest? :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Right now it's the 3 headed dragon x LBF. made budder with the trim hash and it's like a sleeping pill. Smoking it isn't that bad, depends on the time of day or how you feel, but if you want to sleep it does that.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Right now it's the 3 headed dragon x LBF. made budder with the trim hash and it's like a sleeping pill. Smoking it isn't that bad, depends on the time of day or how you feel, but if you want to sleep it does that.
That sounds nuts, sorry can you tell me more about that strain? Is it a JJ one?

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Cuddletown!!! 🥰
It’s actually the first time I’ve seen them both on the chair together it was so precious! They laid there together a good couple hours, such angels!!!
375D3129-D684-4FB7-88E1-A1DF354890F3.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That sounds nuts, sorry can you tell me more about that strain? Is it a JJ one?
Nope, that was a Bad Dawg freebie from Great Lakes that I got in an auction on here.

To be clear, it's a cool trick to keep in the medicine cabinet - but it is not "all day smoke". JJ has some that'll knock your socks off - without the sleepy-time. If I grew a crop of the LBF cross and that is all I had, I would be worthless until the next harvest of something else.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Nope, that was a Bad Dawg freebie from Great Lakes that I got in an auction on here.

To be clear, it's a cool trick to keep in the medicine cabinet - but it is not "all day smoke". JJ has some that'll knock your socks off - without the sleepy-time. If I grew a crop of the LBF cross and that is all I had, I would be worthless until the next harvest of something else.
Totally know what you mean! I could not do this all day wowza! What’s the sleepiest you’ve grown from JJ? :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So far the Blueberry Biscuit leans that way, and discussing the smoke report with him he says it sounds like a Jelly leaner so watch for that to drop. But it still depends on your mood. I haven't seen a lot of extremes in the side effects on his smoke. Not talking the buzz, but the other stuff. Dry mouth, couch-lock, etc.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Watermelon is done for a record breaking 124.2g!!! My personal best by more than an ounce!

Very fresh smoke with a fruity taste and a slow onset into a mellow relaxed high. Can still function unlike the Master haha! ✌

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
SLH is done. 65g of rocks jarred up! Unfortunately all the top buds got slight bud rot likely during the drying process. It was rainy and I didn’t adjust properly. Keep on learning!! I’m still happy, she made more than Blue Dream2 and about the same as Master Kush even without all her tops haha!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
SLH is done. 65g of rocks jarred up! Unfortunately all the top buds got slight bud rot likely during the drying process. It was rainy and I didn’t adjust properly. Keep on learning!! I’m still happy, she made more than Blue Dream2 and about the same as Master Kush even without all her tops haha!
Sorry for that , live and learn though. It looked amazing

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Well, ICE was drying in the same place at the same time as SLH so we lost almost all her tops as well. It’s okay though, I’m way past it and I’m super happy with the overall pull this run! Here is the final breakdown:
YieldDays in 12/12
Blue Dream 171.8g67
Blue Dream 239.6g68
Master Kush63.8g71
Watermelon124.2g72 (Clone)
SLH65.0g81
ICE50.4g80
Total:414.8g or 14.8oz

We would’ve hit that illustrious one pound mark this run, alas, we learned a ton and didn’t suffer too much pain haha!!

And to wrap this baby up officially, some shots of the harvest:
FullSizeRender.jpeg
Blue Dreams, a lovely blueberry smoke, a bit of a creeper but will put you down by the end of the night:
IMG_3276.JPG
Master Kush, a wicked narcotic high that hits you hard right away with a classic hash flavour:
IMG_3272.JPG
Watermelon, a sticky fluffy floral and fruity smoke with a clean hit and a euphoric relaxed high:
IMG_3273.JPG
Super Lemon Haze, lemon skunk and stank, not as lemony as past seeds but still hits you right in the face and will have you up all day:
IMG_3274.JPG
ICE, I just finished trimming and dove into, the smoke hits you hard and has you feeling good, not sure on full effects yet:
IMG_3275.JPG

Thank you everyone for following along, contributing, and providing some good times! Please find me in my most up to date grow thread, currently, Mila’s Mystery ✌ 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.