DEER SESSION APPROACHES!!!!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Kill all them bastards you guys can...
I got a 8 pointer last week....
Only problem I've got is, I don't hunt...
Got it with my little Mazda 3 work vehicle.....
Smh...
Looked down to grab my vape pen for 5 seconds, looked back up ,and that guy was directly in front of me mid- air @ 65 mph..= no more deer, no more Mazda... Lol

A buddy of mine is a big time farmer here in southern Illinois.. he had sum environmental wildlife survey done on all the acres of property he owns...
They told him that on average per acre, he had something like 70-80 whitetail deer...

Don't no how they figure them numbers, but that's crazy to me just how many of them pricks are out there...
Kill all them pricks y'all can imo..lol
✌

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Kill all them bastards you guys can...
I got a 8 pointer last week....
Only problem I've got is, I don't hunt...
Got it with my little Mazda 3 work vehicle.....
Smh...
Looked down to grab my vape pen for 5 seconds, looked back up ,and that guy was directly in front of me mid- air @ 65 mph..= no more deer, no more Mazda... Lol

A buddy of mine is a big time farmer here in southern Illinois.. he had sum environmental wildlife survey done on all the acres of property he owns...
They told him that on average per acre, he had something like 70-80 whitetail deer...

Don't no how they figure them numbers, but that's crazy to me just how many of them pricks are out there...
Kill all them pricks y'all can imo..lol
✌
Glad you're OK amigo.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Glad you're OK amigo.
Thanks Mr Fiddler! Definitely could have been a lot worse... For a little car, it took it pretty well..
Hood, right headlamp, tranny cooler, radiator, front fascia & the honeycomb..
Didn't push radiator into pulleys or anything...

Not sure if I'll get another 5,000 dollar jalopy to get me to work n back or spend the cash to fix Mazda??

Hard to scrap that Mazda considering it'll get 30 mpg hiway, and haven't had to replace a thing in the 4 yrs I've had it.. Don't no what way to go.. but I do no the ole lady is tired of me driving her jeep everyday... Lol

She's 5ft3 & I'm 6ft4 so getting that seat put back to her likings is impossible... Lol
Thanks bro