DEER SESSION APPROACHES!!!!

D

Deleted member 2835

About 2 months ago my cousins girlfriend hit a deer with her car. It's stunned but still on all four so anyways highway patrol shows up and "shoots" the deer. Well all he did was scare it into lying down. So he says yeah I can come and collect the deer so I brought a scalpel expecting to gut the fucker. But no as I'm dragging this deer across the road to my truck it starts kicking at me still alive and totally not shot at all by the pig. He was absolutely sure he shot that deer. So I would like to say that I'm the only person to ever kill a deer with a scalpel while wearing crocs. I slit that fuckers throat then stood on top of its chest cavity to ensure it couldn't breath and to help it bleed out. All the while mocking that pig about his "shot". Lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
About 2 months ago my cousins girlfriend hit a deer with her car. It's stunned but still on all four so anyways highway patrol shows up and "shoots" the deer. Well all he did was scare it into lying down. So he says yeah I can come and collect the deer so I brought a scalpel expecting to gut the fucker. But no as I'm dragging this deer across the road to my truck it starts kicking at me still alive and totally not shot at all by the pig. He was absolutely sure he shot that deer. So I would like to say that I'm the only person to ever kill a deer with a scalpel while wearing crocs. I slit that fuckers throat then stood on top of its chest cavity to ensure it couldn't breath and to help it bleed out. All the while mocking that pig about his "shot". Lmao
😲

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Now you know why cops empty their magazines during a shooting; it's because they can't aim worth a shit.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I haven't killed a deer since 1992.They are plenty of deer out here.
Hardly anyone hunts anymore.
I could kill one off my porch with a rock.
I haven't seen very many nice racks for a long time.
A lot get poached during Bow Season.
most go down with a light in their eyes. all the big ground around here is owned by big biz, private hunt clubs.they try to keep em fed and on their ground row crops of beans, corn ,sweet feed in cattel feed troughs . 5 to ten 1 1/2 ft deep duck ponds,all layed out in rows .

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
shit is rampant ,now around here, you can only keep 1 catfish over 36in.there a lot of spoonbill cat that have a chip in the shovel nose. thanks to fish and wildlife,hell we don't eat 1 a year among the 4 of us.i have the gear just can't jerk on a snagin pole for two or three hours, for a couple of 20 lb. fish.
A chip? As in an RFID chip in a wild fish??