Deeply rooted nursery

Cantbuymeloveuh

Mainely was professional and prompt. Packaging was safe and secure. Yes yes, little expensive but he was super fast AND he threw in a free cut. The cuts themselves were huge and fully rooted in solo cups. They will be ready to take clones in 3-4 weeks IMO. Cant wait to flower them. Tropicana cookies and divine gelato

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Mainely was professional and prompt. Packaging was safe and secure. Yes yes, little expensive but he was super fast AND he threw in a free cut. The cuts themselves were huge and fully rooted in solo cups. They will be ready to take clones in 3-4 weeks IMO. Cant wait to flower them. Tropicana cookies and divine gelato
Fuck mainly to and his fake ass cuts. You guys all realize half them dudes on strainly was buying cuts from whoever on there amd than turning around and vegging the plants and selling the cuts before they even flowered em out. People was passing fakes of fakes before they even had flower pics.
Also there are a few clone onlys out there worth having but honestly more than half of em are all hype. I've tossed out more cuts than I have left and I'm working with 34 moms right now.
You hear about something and get it and than your like wtf is this bullshit.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Seen 2 cloners on last couple of days go under for one reason or another. Aromatic theruputics air conditioning failure wiped out library lmfao don't believe it for a sec. Clone connection or something like that not sure they on strainly but same sort of deal, left on vacay come back to dead plants. Thinkin the heat has turned up on em for some reason or another jmho