Deeply rooted nursery

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Does anyone have any experience with these guys? I found them on strainly and they supposedly have a bunch of cuts. I kinda figure strainly is a fat ass joke but if these guys are legit I might grab a couple cuts from them.
Stay away !!! he sold me cuts with pm on them and I wasn’t the only one @Heisenbeans got it as well
Maybe he’s got rid of it by now but I wouldn’t take that chance. It’s a very nasty strain of pm that is super hard to get rid of. It fucked up all my plants and I basically had to start over
And from my understanding he knew he had powdery mildew and still sold his cuts. Fuck that guy

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Does anyone have any experience with these guys? I found them on strainly and they supposedly have a bunch of cuts. I kinda figure strainly is a fat ass joke but if these guys are legit I might grab a couple cuts from them.
The one guy I trust on Strainly is Shoreline ...I’m sure there are others but you’re taking a chance
Good luck

You would probably be better off trying to get some cuts here from the right people

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Stay away !!! he sold me cuts with pm on them and I wasn’t the only one @Heisenbeans got it as well
Maybe he’s got rid of it by now but I wouldn’t take that chance. It’s a very nasty strain of pm that is super hard to get rid of. It fucked up all my plants and I basically had to start over
And from my understanding he knew he had powdery mildew and still sold his cuts. Fuck that guy
Fuck that! That’s super shitty what a dick lol. Well, thanks a bunch for the heads up man. Super sorry to hear how bad he fucked you up. And heisen too.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The one guy I trust on Strainly is Shoreline ...I’m sure there are others but you’re taking a chance
Good luck

You would probably be better off trying to get some cuts here from the right people
Is that shoreline genetics or just someone with the same name? Yea I don’t really trust strainly, the only time I have ever used it I got burned. I went and looked for the hell of it and dude has one of the cuts I want so I figured I would ask around. I’m just gonna hope the cuts I want show their faces around here, so far I have had no luck with anyone here.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Is that shoreline genetics or just someone with the same name? Yea I don’t really trust strainly, the only time I have ever used it I got burned. I went and looked for the hell of it and dude has one of the cuts I want so I figured I would ask around. I’m just gonna hope the cuts I want show their faces around here, so far I have had no luck with anyone here.
It’s the man himself Shoreline Genetics

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Nice good to hear

#1 cut I want is sfv og. I’d settle for Larry lol.
Chem d, gmo, gg4, just to name a couple lol
You son of a ___, lol youre reading my mind. I want to get sfv and larry and seen deeply on strainly but then seen @Main Cola report of pm. Then seen momma funk with sfv, sold out and honestly Im not sure about their cut of sfv. Im curious where they sourced it.

Im gonna pop some ghostrider og beans in a couple months and would like to cross my lvtk to some other retardly frosted og cuts.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
You son of a ___, lol youre reading my mind. I want to get sfv and larry and seen deeply on strainly but then seen @Main Cola report of pm. Then seen momma funk with sfv, sold out and honestly Im not sure about their cut of sfv. Im curious where they sourced it.

Im gonna pop some ghostrider og beans in a couple months and would like to cross my lvtk to some other retardly frosted og cuts.
Lol yea man I’m on the hunt for those dank og clones. If I find a good cut I’ll let you know. Twenty20 mendo has an sfv ibl seed line. I’m close to grabbing it but I’m trying really hard to quit buying seeds for the rest of 2019 lol. Minus the pack I just bought off you haha. But that lvtk x to any good og should be fire.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
What cuts are you looking for?
The very best cuts of course. lol
I thought about Strainly for clones. Especially that "Mainly Cup Winnings Strains" and "One Love Elite Clones".
Where can I get these cuts and not pay 200 bucks ea.?
Space Farm, good luck on no more seeds the rest of 2019. Hahaha!
I got 1 Larry Og from Cali Connection growing now from 6 or 7 years ago.

He should wash his hands after "spray painting" his bud. WTH?
My pics aren't painted with confection sugar. lol
1569788274813.png

Last edited:

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I thought about Strainly for clones. Especially that "Mainly Cup Winnings Strains" and "One Love Elite Clones".

View attachment 23895
Who’s pic?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave

View attachment 23895
I know right? I’m gonna need all the help I can get lol. Have you run that cc Larry before?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I bought these a while back and really don't remember it. I hardly ever take clones, but I think I will start if my SLHCake cross I am working with turns out good. Man, it is showing some great potential with 1/2 the SLH crossed with my old Skunks. Hard to tell what will come out of this. Crossed with another old Skunk of mine for the 2nd run.