DCSE

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
its a funny thing, he don't say he takes credit cards, lol, in the FAQs but then mentions credit card payments. I think you might have misunderstood, plus dsce doesn't recommend sending cash it also says. Im bettin with the cc emblems at bottom of page, he takes em now. And again, he recommend do not send cash.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
its a funny thing, he don't say he takes credit cards, lol, in the FAQs but then mentions credit card payments. I think you might have misunderstood, plus dsce doesn't recommend sending cash it also says. Im bettin with the cc emblems at bottom of page, he takes em now. And again, he recommend do not send cash.
@Bodyne i believe DCSE just joined the forum here not long ago. I have always herd good things from that seed bank. Nice selection as well.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Bodyne i believe DCSE just joined the forum here not long ago. I have always herd good things from that seed bank. Nice selection as well.
I didn't mean to imply anything, I just notice it the faq's it says basically no cards, then further down says cc is the quickest way to do it. And the two main cards emblems are at the bottom of the home page. lol. I just curious if they take cards is all.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I didn't mean to imply anything, I just notice it the faq's it says basically no cards, then further down says cc is the quickest way to do it. And the two main cards emblems are at the bottom of the home page. lol. I just curious if they take cards is all.
Well if you were implying something it went over my head. LOL I was just on the site and noticed they have the card emblems on there.

Did 1 order with DCSE smooth transaction. Ordered Brisco beans so it came with freebies from brisco. Will order again when they have their CC processing back up and running.
Apologies for the delay. We are back and up and running with CC although some folks are having issues, 2/3 are being approved. We realize this isn't ideal and are working to find a more reliable CC processor in the coming days.

From @Amos Otis page:

"Super Duper Summer Promo Extravaganza"

When?
Beginning Saturday July 20. Entries accepted until midnight August 10.

How many will win prizes?
There will be one 'super duper' prize winner.

So...what is the prize?
So glad you asked. So far, here is the prize package list:

*One 15 seed pack of Jilly Beans f2 regs

*One sealed 6 pack of Eso Seeds' Oran Jones [regs]

*One sealed pack of 3 Thirteen Seeds' [Hydro Red] Purple Primate fems [GG#4 x Plemon. Per Red: "They are my unreleased strain and will only be available with your summer giveaway."

*One sealed 6 pack of Eso Seeds's G Thang regs. Per Eso: "...out of my personal stash, so are very limited and should be quite the treat for one lucky winner"

* One sealed 6 pack of Heisenbeans' G-Moozy fems.

*One 5 pack of Brisco's Bargain Beans [almost] legendary Orgi F2

*One 10+ pack of Chuckers Paradise [genuity] Goofy Grape regs [purchased through Southern Cross]

*One 5 pack of Cannarado's Sour Strawberry Kush x DoHo regs

Wowee wow wow WoW ! How do I enter?
Easy. One purchased pack of Brisco's Bargain Beans from DC Seed Exchange during the contest period equals one entry. Two packs equal 2 entries, 3 = 3 etc. There is no limit on how many times you can enter!

Send a screen shot of your purchase [black out or otherwise hide your personal info] to @Amos Otis PM here on Chuckers Paradise. As you PM @Amos Otis your entry, you'll pick one number per entry between 1 and 100 and include it with the mail. I'll then acknowledge your entry and number in his thread. Please add a note to Paul in your DCSE purchase ' for Brisco's CP promo.'

When the entry period is closed, @HydroRed will select the winning number using his random google selection thing that he uses in his giveaways. That number, or the one closest to it, will win all the goodies. A tiebreaker will be held if necessary.

And that's it. It begins tonight at 12:01 AM. Good luck.....and BIG THANKS to @HydroRed and @thenotsoesotericfor their generous support and participation in this promo ! Please support these most excellent cats as they roll out their seed lines this summer !
[PS - this site rules!]

jpcyan

Really Active Member
My DCSE review.--- 10 star outfit in a 5 star world. Thanks Paul. Much appreciated.

Great selection of varieties and breeders, great price range, scary fast from order to door!, genuine customer service ( a rarity these days), Extras!, and access to breeders (like here), I could go on, but I think y'all already know.
I've never felt so secure in ordering beans. Impressive. responsive, secure, and well, just damn good people to deal with.

I used Zodaka as a new customer. It was simple to setup (read the fine print and make sure you enter your info correctly the first time!)

It pays out in a "bank check" format. Not sure if its an electronic transfer or physical check, but I was able to see a physical copy of it on my online banking. No mention of Zodaka or DCSE on check.(y)
It processed immediately by both DCSE and "Z", but took a couple days to show up on online banking or balance.
I had the beans the same day I saw the charges.
In the end its a direct payment from your bank, no different than using a CC or Debit.

Hope to join in on the Super Duper Summer Promo Extravaganza!
Thanks Amos as well and all the contributors,

My DCSE review.--- 10 star outfit in a 5 star world. Thanks Paul. Much appreciated.

Great selection of varieties and breeders, great price range, scary fast from order to door!, genuine customer service ( a rarity these days), Extras!, and access to breeders (like here), I could go on, but I think y'all already know.
I've never felt so secure in ordering beans. Impressive. responsive, secure, and well, just damn good people to deal with.

I used Zodaka as a new customer. It was simple to setup (read the fine print and make sure you enter your info correctly the first time!)

It pays out in a "bank check" format. Not sure if its an electronic transfer or physical check, but I was able to see a physical copy of it on my online banking. No mention of Zodaka or DCSE on check.(y)
It processed immediately by both DCSE and "Z", but took a couple days to show up on online banking or balance.
I had the beans the same day I saw the charges.
In the end its a direct payment from your bank, no different than using a CC or Debit.

Hope to join in on the Super Duper Summer Promo Extravaganza!
Thanks Amos as well and all the contributors,
Appreciate the kind words and helpful instructions for Zodaka, thank you!

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Paul and DCSE come through again in a flash!
I ordered Friday morning. Put in my info/order at DCSE, clicked pay with Zodaka, logged in to Zodaka (Just my email addy and Z password) and Bam! 1 click to pay. Done. Just Too Easy.

Paul confirmed and shipped same day, I received today (monday morn) DC to STL - 2 days (3 if you include Sunday)
Got my Brisco's- Fiona's Crack with Orgi f2 as freebies!. Plus the DCSE goody pack.stickers etc.
Just cant beat that fellas (and ladies).

As bonus I finally got to see who Fiona is. And that combo... mmmm yup :love::giggle:

Thanks Paul and Amos Otis!

Last edited: