Dark Owl Marathon OG Auto

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
They appear to have stuck to this bud that was in front of the fan. Mephisto Forum Cookie with Thrips. Not my flavor. I dont see them anywhere else. I stuck a sticky trap in front of the fan and it was covered. Shit! I think they are coming from a house plant tht went to hell right outside the door. Shit!:poop: I dont know if this can be washed or just put in the trash.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I did the baking soda/ lemon juice RO water wash and checked them over really good, all the thrips were just stuck to it like flypaper. There wasnt any damage to any of the plants, or any inside the buds. I think they were munching om my cover crop and the Forum Stomper was catching the flyers that got spit out by the fan on the one side facing the fan. This My 1st time washing buds so I was a little worried about excess moisture. After leaving the tent door open over night it hit 62% RH this morning. Now I just have to keep it there.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I finished these up a while ago and got a few final pics. Out of the six plants the big Atlas top gun was the highest yield most potent and the most kief. Follwed by the Dark Owl Og and the Mephisto who were also covered in trics. The Og has the best flavor, a true OG flavor with a little fruity on the nose. The forum stomper has some hints of the Grape Stomper in it but over all more of a hashy flavor, the Grape in more noticeable when grinding up. The Top Gun had two phenos one smell/ taste like grapefuit and the other more lemon/ lime. It wasnt quit20231025_220124.jpg20231025_220103.jpg20231025_220055.jpg20231025_220046.jpg20231025_220010.jpge finished and I never took a pic.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Above post Top Gun in 1st pic, Og pic #2 and 3 Forum Stomper pic#4 and 5. I also had a weird thing happen. I tried vegging C99s with the autos to get some nice big plants. This would let me get some smoke while waiting on the big girls. Every thhing went very well til the 4th or 5th week of flower then they just stopped growing and faded. I kept them going about 8 weeks but no more growth. The trics look small with no heads. I had a few plants in this bed that were suspect of HLV but didnt want to dump 70 gallons of soil so I did this as a lst ditch effort to see what would happen. If it was HlV it did not seem to effect 20231025_215947.jpg the Autos. I saved the old soil in a giant tote and I will test this again some day. Official Bro science!