Dankgators first run with Heisens Wedding Cake

dankgator70

Super Active Member
Took a bunch of pics but y'all get the drift. Still way behind but getting really frosty a couple have frost growing down the stems and stalk. I added that Mars 900 a couple days ago to see if that would help speed things up. I forget what day of flower these are on but I think day 39 on 3 of them and day 36 on 3 of them. Yeah, I know, looks more like week 3 not week 4 1/2 and 5

dankgator70

Super Active Member
Hello everyone. Time for another update. Things are cruising right along. Starting to get frosty as hell. The smells coming off of these six plants range from putrid gas and new tires to sweet candy and coffee. A nice wide range of phenos and smells. Let's look at some pictures

dankgator70

Super Active Member
Took a bunch of pics but y'all get the drift. Still way behind but getting really frosty a couple have frost growing down the stems and stalk. I added that Mars 900 a couple days ago to see if that would help speed things up. I forget what day of flower these are on but I think day 39 on 3 of them and day 36 on 3 of them. Yeah, I know, looks more like week 3 not week 4 1/2 and 5
I am wrong on the flower day, I believe this is day 32 if I backlogged correctly. Sept 12 was day 16.