CSI: HUMBOLDT

georginaisle

the chem91 isnt known to be pretty,its always been knowm for its excellent high,the buds dont look amazing in general.

Today is day 53. And actually yes, i did pull off 1 nanner and i posted about it on rollitup that same day. I believe it was day 35 or so. I was pretty disappointed. But as several members pointed out chemdog 91 is very prone to herm. Ive kept a close eye on all 3 of the chem 91's ive got going ever since but not 1 nanner has popped up since then. Cant wait to sample the finished product. Unique terps. Very chem-y lol

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Theres a dance with chem probably due to some sativa in it where nutes can be too hot for it and then theres too much light. Now I top dress with bone meal and use half strength nutes and place them in the less light areas of the tent and you can slow the fade and get to 10 weeks without a ton of burn by using kelp and molasses. Even puffer fish go both ways so a nanner on any strain shouldnt scare any considering what we do with them in artifical enviornments.