Crimson Grows

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Tiny bit of yellowing on the NL x DC cross. On the new growth. I’m gonna feed it some kelp and aminos in a couple of days and maybe some molasses too. other than that, everything seems fine for now. NL kinda caught up. It could have been as big as the Dinachem if i haven’t stunted it with transplant shock but c’est la vie!

EFCEDC57-5A74-4854-B0AA-F41EEB8497FD.jpeg04341DC9-E23F-476A-A798-8B530DE25A66.jpeg
nl
812F5BB1-8C4A-4AD2-A174-02A52C687FB4.jpeg

dc
D6817C36-8605-45CB-9D70-F3DAB7D92F2A.jpeg

nl x dc
0758C99C-DC96-4083-9DE5-2B35106829F5.jpeg

blue kush
22329D98-AB80-499A-A074-22821F6536C5.jpeg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Such is fuckin life!
The saying that has helped me immensely over the years. Bro the dinachemxnl has caught my eye. Really excited to see how she performs in flower for you. The yellowing to me is a good sign that shes a good eater in turn will stack beautifully. My adubxbbc is lightening up at the new growth gonna increase her feed today and see bow she responds. Shes in hydro so I'll know by tomorrow lol.
Loving you making the best of a shitty situation. We can all take something from that.
Aloe water for a night then straight into medium:unsure:

crimsonecho

Such is fuckin life!
The saying that has helped me immensely over the years. Bro the dinachemxnl has caught my eye. Really excited to see how she performs in flower for you. The yellowing to me is a good sign that shes a good eater in turn will stack beautifully. My adubxbbc is lightening up at the new growth gonna increase her feed today and see bow she responds. Shes in hydro so I'll know by tomorrow lol.
Loving you making the best of a shitty situation. We can all take something from that.
Aloe water for a night then straight into medium:unsure:
Shit happens, gotta learn to adapt. By the way i have managed to clone a couple of them finally. the shit is clearing up i think. 2 of my older clones actually beat the disease at a very critical point. they were stressed so much that the new growth looks like it was fimmed. It’s crazy man. I’m gonna take some pics if i can remember to ahhah
now took another shit ton of clones and used chemical clone gel because i want to make sure this time. But i’ll do the experiment just need to finish some other shit first. aloe water and straight into sterile peat gave me like 95% before so i can vouch for aloe vera and i’m gonna use it in the comparison run too. I get the healthiest white roots in a week to 10 days with it but this time it was just crazy!
Yeah i think she is a great eater and i actually grew the original plant in a gallon of depleted soil and it gave me about 25 grs of solid dense and frosty nugs without any training and 12/12 from seed. So i think this is gonna yield very well if i don’t screw it up somehow but even in depleted soil it performs well hahaha

crimsonecho

Even more pumped for your cross now!
Ooo shes gon' be special af.
Adapting is key to survival. Lol
Happy to hear about the clones, fuck yea homie!
Gonna try the aloe vera tonight. And pop em in soil tomorrow.
yeah man definiely give it a try! I’ll check your journal for to see your results.

Here are 3 clones that made it. these did get the aloe vera treatment and the dinachem had like a foot long roots while other cuts just gave in to the fungi. once they start battling with a serious condition it would be too much to expect roots from them. Even this dc seems kinda patchy and shit but it‘s just how it is. It probably has tmw or just a genetic shit but i’ve been getting patchy leaves and even twisted, deformed ones from it. I’m cool with it it looks sexy imo. Still grows big buds.

this fungal disease by the way may have came from my reused soil. As you can see in nl and nl x dc my mix is pretty heavy and i actually re-used this one without proper treatment (tea and cooking). so i’m going with biobizz light mix as a first step now.

14E56568-6703-4E30-A6CA-415A21FA6782.jpeg7E50871A-0086-41C3-A2C6-A75D1FB8158A.jpeg12FAA764-76AD-46AC-AD8B-570137512832.jpeg

crimsonecho

The dinachem x NL is sexy af
Shes caught my eye.
Didnt make it out to the store tonight for aloe but eyes up all the clones I'll be taking.
It’s gonna be sick! Keeping fingers crossed and eyes open against any form of mold.

You should definitely get some pups and grow your own man. they are really low maintenance and you can drench your full grown plant with it or even spray them with it too. It’s kinda hard to mix you gotta shake real well and even then there will be chunks left but it’s just a good overall booster ime.
also the outer shell and leftover chunks go great in a worm bin or a tea.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It’s gonna be sick! Keeping fingers crossed and eyes open against any form of mold.

You should definitely get some pups and grow your own man. they are really low maintenance and you can drench your full grown plant with it or even spray them with it too. It’s kinda hard to mix you gotta shake real well and even then there will be chunks left but it’s just a good overall booster ime.
also the outer shell and leftover chunks go great in a worm bin or a tea.
You use aloe plant matter and mix it in the water?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I pull an aloe leaf, turn the inside into gel between my fingers, without breaking the skin just by applying gentle pressure. Then i just squeeze all that gel out into a bottle of water and give it a good good shake. There is no green material just the aloe gel.everything is better when fresh!
Buying an aloe today I thought that was the case but wanted to be sure lmao.

crimsonecho

Buying an aloe today I thought that was the case but wanted to be sure lmao.
Yeayy aloe pups!
I mean you can get stabilized gel too but you just have to keep paying for it. It’s such a low maintenance plant i think everyone should grow their own. Endless supply for free!

crimsonecho

Im patiently waiting to move to start all my non cannabis gardening. Trust me I just love to grow. And i love food. So why not grow my own food.
Definitely. I just prepared my little raised bed and a couple of smartpots for my tomatoes and cucumbers. Peppers too probably. Oh and my pyrethrum is flowering this season which is very cool as i keep getting aphids in my outside garden. Gardening in general is just great and nothin tastes better than homegrown anything haha

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Definitely. I just prepared my little raised bed and a couple of smartpots for my tomatoes and cucumbers. Peppers too probably. Oh and my pyrethrum is flowering this season which is very cool as i keep getting aphids in my outside garden. Gardening in general is just great and nothin tastes better than homegrown anything haha
My love is germing chocolate habaneros now and a other pepper I cant think of. Cant wait to grow green peppers. Stuffed peppers are my shit.
This gal is gonna provide all the organic pesticide i’ll need hopefully.
View attachment 59102
Ooo shes a big girl

crimsonecho

My love is germing chocolate habaneros now and a other pepper I cant think of. Cant wait to grow green peppers. Stuffed peppers are my shit.

Ooo shes a big girl
can’t eat hot peppers. Acid reflux. Had to go to a hospital for eating tabasco once hahah
i love those sweet crunchy long ones. But yeah peppers are great. I should definitely start some. I’m losing precious time lol

yeah she has a lot of flowers so i think i’m gonna get good amount of dried pyrethrum and i’m gonna try to harvest seeds from it. I don’t know how you can get seeds out of pyrethrum tho. Never tried it before. I’m guessing i‘ll have to rely on bees or do manual pollination but where is it’s genitalia hahahah

crimsonecho

dinachem is looking amazing. just want to drop you some beautiful pics. Others are fine too. Some burn on the tips of the dc x nl cross but i think it’s wind burn and some root problems. My blumat pressure reducer shit the bed and the tray got flooded, thankfully it dripped slowly so i caught in time but the tray was filled with water and i said “yeah i’m gonna let them wick it back up to see what happens”. NL never looked better but the cross seems unhappy about it. Anyway i’m sure it’s gonna get over it slowly.

anyway here’s some pure positivity
6EFA9392-BE65-4D73-A242-DB95031A45AF.jpeg92666E1E-DE8C-4EC8-8B8A-C9BAB0E9649F.jpeg