County line genetics

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Oil spills turning more colors they are going to be a breeze to trim... Suspect next week they will be sugar coated broke a couple leaf moving them around very top
Heavy
heav View attachment 110591
I noticed you registered and posted a review for oil spill on seedfinder.eu today. That's cool man. I was wondering why you put Mandlebrots Oil Spill (Emerald Mountain Seeds)? Why wasn't it (county line genetics) oilspill f5? You can add strains to a breeder/ clg now that you are registered.

Last edited:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
That's them LOL
What you can't see is the density on the grapefruit. It plumped up, but the lower stuff was all like two plump nugs with a pointy top. They ended up like flattish strawberry shaped frost bombs. The tops were all multi-spire pine-forest shapes. I'll be re-running all of these strains at some point. Too many beans. 1st world problems LOL
nice prob to have @H.A.F.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I noticed you registered and posted a review for oil spill on seedfinder.eu today. That's cool man. I was wondering why you put Mandlebrots Oil Spill (Emerald Mountain Seeds)? Why wasn't it (county line genetics) oilspill f5? You can add strains to a breeder/ clg now that you are registered.
I was told oil spill was a Mandelbrots strain and was given out as freebies by country line which is how I got it.... Sounds like I maybe wrong? I better ask j James image.jpeg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I am glad for the facts. thanks man. I only knew you were growing County Line Oilspill. I did not know it originated from Mandelbrot's.
I definitely will grow more oil spill and J.James gear I liked how easy they were to grow and the low leaf to bud ratio & bug resistance they are really coming into their own in the jars I also have a pack of his rock island rockets. I can see oil spill has more to offer