County line genetics

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But this grapefruit doesn't look bad either.View attachment 109115
That's them LOL
What you can't see is the density on the grapefruit. It plumped up, but the lower stuff was all like two plump nugs with a pointy top. They ended up like flattish strawberry shaped frost bombs. The tops were all multi-spire pine-forest shapes. I'll be re-running all of these strains at some point. Too many beans. 1st world problems LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The VSL I didn't let go long enough, or I grew it wrong, or it was an off pheno. It may have been a perfect hash-washing plant because it was light and airy. When it dried the individual bracts/calyxes/whatever were plump but separated. The lower stuff looked like it was seeded but it wasn't. All the excess little stems on each little calyx, and the small bud leaves mixed in made it smoke a little harsh. I give everything a fair shot, but that was one I went back to to see if it got better...

Next one will probably be fire and completely different.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
If you wanted to do a search in my thread I have grown the Grapefruit, and the Vietnamese Silver leaf. The grows are in there start to finish. Checked my records and the grapefruit were harvested 5/31/21 and the VSL 3/4/21. Haven't grown out the oilspill yet.
I have a couple oil spill growing now in another tent been a pleasure so far week 5 flower I'll pop a photo stems are like broom sticks...

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
That's them LOL
What you can't see is the density on the grapefruit. It plumped up, but the lower stuff was all like two plump nugs with a pointy top. They ended up like flattish strawberry shaped frost bombs. The tops were all multi-spire pine-forest shapes. I'll be re-running all of these strains at some point. Too many beans. 1st world problems LOL
I have a seat, will watch the movie. still workin comp plants.