Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
....Far and few between and in the vast majority of cases were elderly with an existing condition or compromised immune system.

(ellipsis added in your quote for continuity and to correct your inane conclusion)

High case numbers is a scare tool. Don't be a scare tool.
Have there been any reported cases of china plague among CP members? Seems like there should have been. If not, why not?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The cure to this virus was to shut down everything and stay at home. That cure will kill more people than the virus itself. That’s why drs, scientists, and the w.h.o. Are all claiming and stating nobody should be shutting down the economy.
The ONLY reason for their mask-mandates and political theater is to try and ruin the economy. Anything to make Trump look bad. Economy is on fire anyway, except in the deep-blue shitholes playing the shut-down game the hardest.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
I think it is well proven or at least acknowledged that it is a virus.
I'm not qualified to say whether it exists or not. I am qualified to say it, whatever it is, is being used for nefarious reasons on many levels.
That's self evident.

John Rapportport, the guy that writes the linked blog below raises some interesting points on what he believes is a fake virus.

Proud420

Just be assured the more positive tests and the fewer people that die just make the survival % go up and up. As of now it’s more survivable than the flu, and McDonald’s for sure.
Could you share your survavility numbers?
The articles I read are not really going this way:

Status
Not open for further replies.