Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
how many would be enough to be a problem? I am curious when i beat the i told you so drum?

100k should be pretty soon. When is it a real problem?

1 million dead?

2 million?

As long as its not me?

Because the counter just keeps ticking..and now its EVERYWHERE.

It might be Darwinian.

If we hit a billion world wide...well that is some prophetic shit bordering the 1/6th the epochs are going on about.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
how many would be enough to be a problem? I am curious when i beat the i told you so drum?

1 million dead?

2 million?

As long as its not me?

It might be Darwinian.

If we hit a billion world wide...well that is some prophetic shit bordering the 1/6th the epochs are going on about.
Theyre really thinking it's not gonna resurge once were open again. I'll just sit back and wacth the world burn

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Theyre really thinking it's not gonna resurge once were open again. I'll just sit back and wacth the world burn
Who really thinks?..... if they are financially vested i wouldnt trust what 'they' say at all...because 'they' work from home

:p

And i was really wrong...I said many times to many people you cant change anyone's opinions on forums...heads are firmly in the sand BUT i did change my mind.

You were right. I can control me and my house. Everyone else can fuck off. Dont wear a mask...i dont really give a shit. Open the churches back up...if you are that stupid go see god sooner.

But sneeze in my face and you will wake up wondering what happened. And I can run fast for a burka wearing mountain. And if it gets sketchy or dicey just scream alah akbar....everyone scatters.

So dont socially distance and do whatever you choose...maybe it will fizzle out..even though viruses just SURVIVE and sheer will and belief will not change that...god made those fucking viruses too if you believe in that.

I will...break out the xbox 1 and play some monster hunter tri after i do gardening.. the best thing to do for covid lockdown is leave the news channels off. they are so bored from a lack of playoff sports they are making covid exciting !

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member

1 million dead?

2 million?

As long as its not me?

It might be Darwinian.

500,000 TO 1 MILLION (depending on source) Iraqi children died as a result of the U.S. invasion of Iraq. I'm a little reluctant to put my faith in the same organization that murders people "who hate us because we're free" .

Going back a bit further, I remember the Viet Nam war pretty well. Millions of Viet Namese people were slaughtered "in the name of freedom"...yep, by the same types of people who order us into lockdowns.

Why would anybody on a WEED SITE, put their faith in "government" to solve a problem? How many people STILL grow weed under threat of imprisonment, home seizure and incarceration?

If people are concerned about a virus, THOSE PEOPLE, should stay home.

If this virus is everywhere, what's the point of a lockdown?

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
When is it a real problem?
It's a real problem when the numbers are intentionally distorted and amplified by the FEAR FEAR, FEAR mongering owned media.

It's a real problem when the same type of people who have no problem killing thousands or millions of people, are the ones calling the shots and "locking down" people.

It may be a real concern, if you are old and / or have serious respiratory problems, other than that it's mostly a fear response, which, ironically LOWERS your immune system.

It's a real problem when you are a healthy productive person and because old, almost dead people might die, your liberty is taken.

Also, the question of who has a right to lock people down (nobody does, in the present scenario) hasn't been answered.

If you or I don't have that right, (we don't) it's impossible for an alleged "representative government" to have that right. If you don't believe me, ask me why I know it's true. I'd be happy to explain that.

Also, thank you for engaging in a civil manner, that's appreciated.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
500,000 TO 1 MILLION (depending on source) Iraqi children died as a result of the U.S. invasion of Iraq. I'm a little reluctant to put my faith in the same organization that murders people "who hate us because we're free" .

Going back a bit further, I remember the Viet Nam war pretty well. Millions of Viet Namese people were slaughtered "in the name of freedom"...yep, by the same types of people who order us into lockdowns.

Why would anybody on a WEED SITE, put their faith in "government" to solve a problem? How many people STILL grow weed under threat of imprisonment, home seizure and incarceration?

If people are concerned about a virus, THOSE PEOPLE, should stay home.

If this virus is everywhere, what's the point of a lockdown?
So even if you don't care youre okay with contracting it and most likely spreading it to others who may not feel the same as you?
The lockdown was the only option. We lacked a formal plan of attack. We lacked equipment. We lacked testing and tracing.
Tennessee had a 64% increase since reopening.
The reason its not hard hit everywhere is because we locked down.
Now they as in the government is pushing for reopening and states are doing it while not even one is meeting the criteria set forth by the government. Its just going to get worse from here.
They don't care we get that. We all know they don't. Predictions of 10k new cases a day by June 1st doesn't seem wrong.
But you know I'll be home watching the world burn.
Look at all the reopening around the world and how they went.
I don't stress the virus but contracting it would be fatal for my loved one and losing her is something i rather not chance.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
So even if you don't care youre okay with contracting it and most likely spreading it to others who may not feel the same as you?
Never said I don't care. I do care about the rights of the billions of people who WON'T die, or even get sick from this virus.

1589993150616.png
Source - Bill Sardi article published 5/20 at Lew Rockwell website

The lockdown was the only option.
No, it wasn't. Self quarantine for those who are concerned is an option.

A forced lockdown is a symptom of a greater problem. Free people don't get "locked down" by their "Public servants".

If you or I don't have the right to lock people down, (we don't) how could we possibly delegate that nonexistent right to
somebody else to do it ?
(I expect you will not answer that question in any logical form, if you even address it)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Never said I don't care. I do care about the rights of the billions of people who WON'T die, or even get sick from this virus.

View attachment 59369
Source - Bill Sardi article published 5/20 at Lew Rockwell website

No, it wasn't. Self quarantine for those who are concerned is an option.

A forced lockdown is a symptom of a greater problem. Free people don't get "locked down" by their "Public servants".

If you or I don't have the right to lock people down, (we don't) how could we possibly delegate that nonexistent right to
somebody else to do it ?
(I expect you will not answer that question in any logical form, if you even address it)
I'm going back to time out.
I apologize for quoting you this isn't worth my morning.
And no I won't address it or for that matter you again unless it cannabis related which I doubt cause this is the only place ive seen you post.
Best of luck. Stay safe.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
I'm going back to time out.
I apologize for quoting you this isn't worth my morning.
And no I won't address it or for that matter you again unless it cannabis related which I doubt cause this is the only place ive seen you post.
Best of luck. Stay safe.
Good luck to you too. Didn't think you'd address where they get the right from. Few do.

No need to apologize, you have every right to hold an opinion, you just don't have the right to force that opinion on other people.

I'm a little shy about posting pictures etc. A shitty neighbor worked with "the authorities" in the past and I got an all expenses paid tour in uh "lockdown" for naughty plant growers. Staying safe, is a good idea.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Good luck to you too. Didn't think you'd address where they get the right from. Few do.

No need to apologize, you have every right to hold an opinion, you just don't have the right to force that opinion on other people.

I'm a little shy about posting pictures etc. A shitty neighbor worked with "the authorities" in the past and I got an all expenses paid tour in uh "lockdown" for naughty plant growers. Staying safe, is a good idea.
Hey man....when we hit a million i will get back to you....and the freedoms and shit.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Ok then...i will wait..after 1 million dead i will say how stupid everyone is...until then you are all geniusus.

Y'all are fucking smart.

However it works so you understand.

:D

And the prez is taking a malaria drug...his inspiration for the nation.

Never thought i would be glad to have Turdeau but I am...
I'm not a Trump fan, really don't care for Politicians as a class of people. If one million people die, it would still be FAR less than the intentional deaths caused just in Viet Nam alone.

I am pretty fucking smart, good looking too. But hey let's not make this personal okay? I'm about love, peace and freedom.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Hey man....when we hit a million i will get back to you....and the freedoms and shit.
I recommend shooting your television and sparking up a fattie and getting outside in the beautiful sunshine, before they start taxing that.

Speaking of a million, any idea how many millions of people have been arrested for weed related crimes by the same type of people you're hoping will save you from a trumped up (no pun intended...but I'll take any credit if you see a pun) virus.

Yes! Freedom and shit !!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a giant yard with a pool man...

Dont get me wrong about freedom..Because i am the biggest supporter of it when it comes to cannabis.

but this is not cannabis.

And i am chill...because i look after me and 2 other people who are super safe....and i mentioned my wife is a PSW with an altzeimers ward?

If they get it they die...and that is part of the home...a lot of the people there are fine they just cant live alone and outlived everyone

None of them will get sick from me...but i believe in the greater good but if you block my fucking driveway one more time you will be wearing your teeth as a necklace (i said that on Friday.not related but displaced aggression ..lol)

but if my loved one gets sick and lets say that person was a dipshit who believed in freedom...i think i might sue. or at least slap the piss out of that person..

my pool opens tomorrow..then even forums wont matter.

I just dont understand when weed lovers left being good to humanity and became fuck the world its all about ME ME ME and my freedoms.

Ok now im done for at least 5 minutes.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I have a giant yard with a pool man...

Dont get me wrong about freedom..Because i am the biggest supporter of it when it comes to cannabis.

but this is not cannabis.

And i am chill...because i look after me and 2 other people who are super safe....and i mentioned my wife is a PSW with an altzeimers ward?

If they get it they die...and that is part of the home...a lot of the people there are fine they just cant live alone and outlived everyone

None of them will get sick from me...but i believe in the greater good but if you block my fucking driveway one more time you will be wearing your teeth as a necklace (i said that on Friday.not related but displaced aggression ..lol)

but if my loved one gets sick and lets say that person was a dipshit who believed in freedom...i think i might sue. or at least slap the piss out of that person..

my pool opens tomorrow..then even forums wont matter.

I just dont understand when weed lovers left being good to humanity and became fuck the world its all about ME ME ME and my freedoms.

Ok now im done for at least 5 minutes.
We are a selfish people 😆 and that's ok just how we have evolved .

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
.Because i am the biggest supporter of it
You should have all the Freedom to do what you will with you and your stuff, but not others and their stuff.

Other people who don't give a flying fuck about cannabis, should have all the freedom to what they will with themselves and their stuff, but not you (or me) and our stuff.

Unless both of those things are included, it's not about freedom, it's about selective privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.