Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Problem is the suggestion never changed. “Oh we have control of the people let’s continue it”
That's always the mistake, isn't it?

Conquerors never willingly surrender their gains. Temporary doesn't exist in the playbook. As 80's art rock band The Fixx stated

'Why don't they do what they say...say what they mean?
One thing leads to another."

[rock on]

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
View attachment 72499
Shocking !

[ not really ]

And don't hold your breath waiting for that explanation.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm starting to think that we should have just amputated Kalifornistan instead of waiting for the fault lines to take care of it.
The infection spread north and we lost two more states because we failed to act! :ROFLMAO:

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
But why did he get hisself on the "news" instead of getting a job at the DOJ and fixing stuff? He was just another "angry words" person that accomplished little or nothing as far as fixing things.
Your guess is as good as mine, but my guess would be that he assumed exposing Clapper as a liar in front of Congress would actually result in criminal charges. That exposing the Hillary cabal for many illegal acts would result in criminal charges.

I think it finally sank in that he'd unknowingly been participating in a sham show that was never intended to bring consequences to any of the protected star chamber.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Your guess is as good as mine, but my guess would be that he assumed exposing Clapper as a liar in front of Congress would actually result in criminal charges. That exposing the Hillary cabal for many illegal acts would result in criminal charges.

I think it finally sank in that he'd unknowingly been participating in a sham show that was never intended to bring consequences to any of the protected star chamber.
Well, he was one of the ones that let the left walk all over them with the Russian Collusion and impeachment crap. So much illegal and/or unconstitutional stuff was done by the left, but they had the media to back them and the feckless GOP just sat on their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.