Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Nope, wrong again strawman . Nobody said that
It's like talking to a bot. You wont get anywhere. You saw treefarmer trip when I corrected him politely on heisenbeans about his terribly wrong electrical theories. Freaks out makes 10 condescending posts while stating I'm arguing and that I'm annoying and clogging the thread. There isnt any getting though or convincing someone who's mind was made up 30 years ago that they are right.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
I suspect online shopping will kill Walmart one of these days.
WalMart.com - just as good as Amazon, often faster.

so what are you do when you get to the store and it says you have to wear a mask?
I haven't been in a store for months. Order online, pick a time, and it's brought out to the Hummer and loaded in the back.. Groceries, appliances ... anything in the store.

Me too. Ready for this stupid shit going on in America to be over.
Me, too, but I think a Trump win only intensifies the mayhem.

It's like talking to a bot. You wont get anywhere. You saw treefarmer trip when I corrected him politely on heisenbeans about his terribly wrong electrical theories. Freaks out makes 10 condescending posts while stating I'm arguing and that I'm annoying and clogging the thread. There isnt any getting though or convincing someone who's mind was made up 30 years ago that they are right.
John, put them all on ignore and this site becomes awesome once again. Try it for 2 days and you will see what I mean :alien:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
This is getting ugly lol. Idc care when people call me stupid petty etc cause I'm not worried about their opinion. I dont wanna see everyone get hostile and against eachother over political views though.. I'm still ok with everyone even though most blocked me and would share cuts etc in the future. At the end of the day masks are pretty useless because nothing has been done correctly at all to begin worldwide. As expected.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Some people like confrontation I guess 🤷
Just another side effect and illness of the mind created by the society we live in mixed with generations of non learning. People are really mixed up about everything. How couldn't you be. Your raised thinking Santa, Easterbunny, candelabras, and the biggest lie the golden rule. Then you meet the real world and realize pretty much everything you was told was bullshit. Or you simultaneously believe the bullshit while trying to adapt to real world situations. That's where you get the real lost folk.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
This is getting ugly lol. Idc care when people call me stupid petty etc cause I'm not worried about their opinion. I dont wanna see everyone get hostile and against eachother over political views though..
In my former incarnation on this site as a mod, I highly discouraged allowing political discussions, noting how they always end up causing loss of friendships, respect etc, and that no one's mind is ever changed.

Ironically, these days I barely post away from the political threads and I enjoy the hell out of them. I suspect that's because I've grown as a human, or I've accepted that the world is going down the shitter and there's no stopping it. Probably the latter. My response then, is to stay ripped [ I did that anyway] and have as many laughs as possible - this thread is a goldmine for that.

Ironically [ pt 2 ], I have on occasion agreed with almost everyone that I usually disagree with - almost - and disagreed with those that I usually would agree with. 'Blocking' is dumb. Just say you can't hang and run away if that's the best you've got.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Throwing in “lol” in your reply to me isn’t being polite, you were trying to bust my chops. You still haven’t explained how to add efficiency into the Watts to BTU/hr conversion. If you can prove me wrong then I can accept that.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Throwing in “lol” in your reply to me isn’t being polite, you were trying to bust my chops. You still haven’t explained how to add efficiency into the Watts to BTU conversion. If you can prove me wrong then I can accept that.
Lol is not gonna help for sure. Sorry guys I gotta just stay out of here . I can't hang ,anyways lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
We are here to grow . I am atleast.

Lol is not gonna help for sure
That’s what pissed me off, he was basically calling me an idiot with the way he replied. I don’t care about the name calling and BS that goes on here, but I try to leave it in here and try to not let it bleed over into the growing forums.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Been doing some reading about hospitals closing. All across America. Forced to push away elective surgeries and procedures, severely cuts down on revenue. Many of the hospitals never saw a covid case.

So was closing down America worth it to flatten an imaginary curve? Closing down the economy, locking people inside to keep from overwhelming the healthcare system that didn’t get close to overwhelmed?

Remember there’s only about 9k deaths that are covid 19 deaths. The rest had multiple other issues contributing to their death.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Been doing some reading about hospitals closing. All across America. Forced to push away elective surgeries and procedures, severely cuts down on revenue. Many of the hospitals never saw a covid case.

So was closing down America worth it to flatten an imaginary curve? Closing down the economy, locking people inside to keep from overwhelming the healthcare system that didn’t get close to overwhelmed?

Remember there’s only about 9k deaths that are covid 19 deaths. The rest had multiple other issues contributing to their death.
Guess we will never know

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Throwing in “lol” in your reply to me isn’t being polite, you were trying to bust my chops. You still haven’t explained how to add efficiency into the Watts to BTU/hr conversion. If you can prove me wrong then I can accept that.
My reply was to correct false information. The politeness was me not saying treefarmer your dumb as shit, are you getting dementia since you like to use age condescendingly so much. Or stop spreading bad info. All I did was state the correct info. Why you adjust cooling to the amount of watts on your rack in the same formula is probably because your using mostly the same kind of gear in similar situations and it's easy to use a base formula instead of equating the efficiency of every piece of equipment on the rack to calculate the exact amount of air you need to move. Take a lm516c and a lm301b. The lm301b is more efficient. At 10 watts it produces more output than the lm516c at 10 watts. The difference in efficiency will correlate to the difference in heat produced. Led to cmh or hps produce the same heat per watts ? I dont need to even go there. You literally said the heat in your tent is from the light bouncing around and heating everything up? Feel your light. Now touch your tent wall. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.