Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
That is simply not true.
Hospitals do not get money for each covid case.

Please provide proof -- other than "I know a couple of people who said..."
(A legitimate news source would be ideal.)
I don’t need to explain myself again. The I know people are close friends and I personally witnessed a doctor give a 19 year old special needs girl 4 tests before another doctor stepped in and did a proper diagnosis. (Asthma attack)

Latest number I’ve seen distributed to Hospitals is 22 billion.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Alien sperm lady got censored.
What else you got?

You have zero proof to back up anything you have said.

You are not very smart.
-- edit --
But you are very entertaining.
I'm sending your quotes to my friends on FB and they are cracking up!

Please continue.
There was a 25 minute video of multiple doctors.
Never said I was smart.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Alien sperm lady got censored.
What else you got?

You have zero proof to back up anything you have said.

You are not very smart.
-- edit --
But you are very entertaining.
I'm sending your quotes to my friends on FB and they are cracking up!

Please continue.
Typical lemming response. The entire thing had multiple doctors and is 45 minutes long, but you buy into all the bullshit the Liberal media spoon feeds you. Why do you also feel the need to tell people you know nothing about that they aren't smart? You seem pretty ignorant.

I don't know why the link isn't showing the clip below, but the link below is the full 45 minute video. I'm sure you're too busy for anything but a 30 second CNN soundbite, though.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PqqvcxdCGJo9/

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Please provide proof -- other than "I know a couple of people who said..."
(A legitimate news source would be ideal.)
Honestly, the Punisher is pretty straight on most of the time. BUT to get a legitimate news source around here from most is like pulling your own teeth. Some of the "loser in the basement" broadcasts Ive seen just make me want to laugh.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Typical lemming response. The entire thing had multiple doctors and is 45 minutes long, but you buy into all the bullshit the Liberal media spoon feeds you. Why do you also feel the need to tell people you know nothing about that they aren't smart? You seem pretty ignorant.

4C49D439-CC38-4999-8238-ABD6B59B5631.jpeg
Guess all these doctors are wrong. Shouldn’t practice medicine. 🙄

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
In their fields maybe, but I would think you might want to look a few of them up and decide for yourself if they should be listened to as far as anything is concerned with the Covid 19.
Did you watch the entire video? That's a serious question, not an accusation. The reason I ask is because the issue they are talking about is the fact that hydroxychloroquine has been banned and denied to people. The drug is safe and has been used for a long time for other viruses. If it is safe, then who is the govt to tell licensed physicians that they can't treat their patients with it? This is all about money and the election.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
You honestly have no idea of how repetitive, long, and boring your posts are, do you?

I'll make you a deal.

You - Show me the math and logic on how a person having zero right to do something can delegate that zero right to somebody else, or combine their zero right with others all having the same zero right and somehow it adds up to a number other than zero.

Me - I will be brutally concise in the future.

Deal ?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I probably would have read it but I googled Stella Immanuel instead randomly. Listen I dont care what she says. Any Dr who would claim cysts are caused from sex with demons, and that she has used alien DNA in medical procedures, can take her opinions on hydroxychloroquine and stick them up her ass.
So you just dismiss all the other doctors and the other 40 minutes of discussion? Having weird views like those are pretty common from very intelligent people. Stephen Hawking believed that aliens would come and take over our planet if we continued to reach out to them. Should we dismiss all his work because of that? What about Einstein? He believed there was no such thing as free will and everything we do is predetermined. Let’s just ignore all his work, too.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
So you just dismiss all the other doctors and the other 40 minutes of discussion? Having weird views like those are pretty common from very intelligent people. Stephen Hawking believed that aliens would come and take over our planet if we continued to reach out to them. Should we dismiss all his work because of that? What about Einstein? He believed there was no such thing as free will and everything we do is predetermined. Let’s just ignore all his work, too.
Yep, Im just going to dismiss it like as if it was never there to begin with, If you want to listen to it go for it, Im not. You want to believe that garbage, have at it, dont let me stop you.

GreenGenes

I don't know why the link isn't showing the clip below, but the link below is the full 45 minute video. I'm sure you're too busy for anything but a 30 second CNN soundbite, though.

Being called ignorant by you is deliciously ironic.

Please continue. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.