Cornfed Dreads things he does

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
All 5 Starfruit looking nice and squat with very similar growth . So can't wait to flip these.
Starfruit (Stardust (Green Crack clone x(Green Crack clone x C99) x Tropic Triple ((TKT x CPT) x Tropic Thunder F2 (CPT x Tropicana Cookies)

Attachments

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
U must take alot of precautions as far as keeping everything separate?! Just curious ,did a cross last year and the pollen was everywhere had rogue seeds showing up in my next run. Any tips??
Before I had a designated area for breeding I would pollenate single branches on plants in flower room and rarely had a stray seed even on said plant.of course I have some SOP s I follow.
Just for shits and giggles I kept a test female right outside this walk-in closet , in same room and even shook him and had door open . There's a 6in filter and fan running in there. Only a single stray seed was found. Pollen isn't viable long at room temperature and above very long. What was your set up like where you had pollen contamination on plants not intended?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I guess if it wasn't for my carbon filter it would have been worse . Basically I just waited for the male to open his sacs. As soon as I saw pollen I shook it above the fems I wanted . Harvested a little of it just in case and destroyed him.