Cornfed Dreads things he does

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
IMG_20191229_184253.jpgjust looking down at on my new fav girls. Silver n Gold (Cindy99x Super Silver Haze)x Reversed 24K'andy Diesel. On my fourth round of seed runs with a even larger 5th pop. She s got me hooked. Never was big on making fem crosses. Was actually commissioned by a old school breeder you all know (but not going name drop) to make a few fem.lines for him . So glad I accepted just cause this cross here.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
View attachment 39275Milky Waze (NL5HZ x White Cream) from Cheiftoka seed company. Such great high and grape musk funk flavor
I used white creme as an out cross to something I’ve been working on forever. The one used in the cross is Thc development yeah? One of the most fire plants I’ve grown in a while came from the pack I grew out. Straight fuel from the keeper I found.

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
A Phoenix Fuel (CFDC Phoenix Fire x exotic genetix Labyrinth) getting put in a 2 gal to flower out . Have a few going an couple males looking to F2 maybe. Lost my original mom but have more of the seed stock to try find her again. But why not make F2 of this version huh. It s worth the time . Straight fire .

Attachments