CloningTips And Tricks

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If they re-veg, prune early and often. Every new sprout will have a node about every half inch. They'll have a little 'cup' leaf that hugs the stem, and many will have sprouts growing from them. Those first 5-10 nodes are so close togetyer that you get the crowding thing he's talking about. And it's on every sprout that pops.

You only need a few sprouts, the rest will sort itself out. The best thing but time consuming would be to get it back to veg, then take a veg clone and start from there. If you just want extra smoke and one plant keep the mess pruned so the base of the plant is naked. I have pic's of it and stuff I learned all through my (long ass) thread. The Homecoming Queen were the most recent, and I did double flower clones. Cloned the mom in about week 4, grew out another one, then realized my error and took more clones from that one in about week 3 of flower. One of those moms is attempting re-veg now.

If they re-veg, prune early and often. Every new sprout will have a node about every half inch. They'll have a little 'cup' leaf that hugs the stem, and many will have sprouts growing from them. Those first 5-10 nodes are so close togetyer that you get the crowding thing he's talking about. And it's on every sprout that pops.

You only need a few sprouts, the rest will sort itself out. The best thing but time consuming would be to get it back to veg, then take a veg clone and start from there. If you just want extra smoke and one plant keep the mess pruned so the base of the plant is naked. I have pic's of it and stuff I learned all through my (long ass) thread. The Homecoming Queen were the most recent, and I did double flower clones. Cloned the mom in about week 4, grew out another one, then realized my error and took more clones from that one in about week 3 of flower. One of those moms is attempting re-veg now.
Here are a few i took during flower and are starting to grow. I'm thinking I'll top them all to the same level the next time i get them out.

View attachment 94893

Revegeed this one. What HAF says makes a lot of sense to me.

Awe sweet! Thanks for the all the visuals and info nuggets guys!
Fuck Yerp.jpg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
What kind of light cycle are you guys running? I took cuts 15 days ago and did 12/12 to sex them and only one rooted so far. I guess they weren't mature (also all new varieties for me)

Another lesson learned for me. 18/6 or 24 hours on next time THEN flip after roots.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
What kind of light cycle are you guys running? I took cuts 15 days ago and did 12/12 to sex them and only one rooted so far. I guess they weren't mature (also all new varieties for me)

Another lesson learned for me. 18/6 or 24 hours on next time THEN flip after roots.
I have best luck with 18/6 tried 12/12 they rooted albeit slower and were showing sex but they had to go thru the whole flower to veg stage wasted a couple weeks of power and veg time, tried 24/0 but once rooted it's problematic because when you drop back to 18/6 to veg them some strains want to start to flower...