Check out this mutation. This Northern Lights plant is trying to be the fleur-de-lis!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
They are from a pack I got from ILGM last year. My last run came out really nice under cheap Amazon COB LED lights so I’m excited to see how they do under the lights I built in an organic grow.
That's dope , don't put ur money on that weird one . I've had similar issues and ended up tossing . Hey what light are u gonna use ? I had cobs last year and they did well

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That's dope , don't put ur money on that weird one . I've had similar issues and ended up tossing . Hey what light are u gonna use ? I had cobs last year and they did well
They are under an HLG65 in my small veg tent now but will be going under my DIY Samsung FStrip lights in a few weeks. The lights max out at just shy of 500W (combined) in my 4x4, but I will drop them nice and low and run them at about 60% when they first go in there. Then I’ll ramp them up a little each week until I hit 75% - 80% and then hold it there until I flip to flower. Here’s a picture of the lights I built when I first hung them.
15D79DE9-92EF-49DF-A2F1-8DB59B3F5328.jpeg

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Pretty crazy this plant we play with. If your short on space/funds I would agree with this

If your not I would run that out and finish her. I have grown out a huge sample of runts/mutants and more often then not if the genetics are decent it’s been worth my time

But that is just me everyone experiences and methods can be different

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Pretty crazy this plant we play with. If your short on space/funds I would agree with this

If your not I would run that out and finish her. I have grown out a huge sample of runts/mutants and more often then not if the genetics are decent it’s been worth my time

But that is just me everyone experiences and methods can be different
No hey obviously let it go a little longer cuz you never know

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Nice, I could use some of those NL plant tags.

I have a couple of NLs going from Peak for my male reversal hunt.
I posted a PDF of those NL labels that you can print out for the stakes in the post I'll link to below. I print them on water slide decals, but you could print them on adhesive sheets or even regular paper and then glue them to the stakes.

Here's the link to the post

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They are from a pack I got from ILGM last year. My last run came out really nice under cheap Amazon COB LED lights so I’m excited to see how they do under the lights I built in an organic grow.
I got a refund from them on a few superskunk that didn't pop, and found out you could get different strains. I got one NL seed, and took flower clones for my first attempt at that just because of the one-seed thing.

I still have a half gallon of fat buds from last July. VERY menthol.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I got a refund from them on a few superskunk that didn't pop, and found out you could get different strains. I got one NL seed, and took flower clones for my first attempt at that just because of the one-seed thing.

I still have a half gallon of fat buds from last July. VERY menthol.
I don't know how I missed your comment but I didn't see it until now. Are you saying the Northern Lights you got from ILGM tasted like menthol?

Peacehead

Anyone ever get one like this? It is from Kre8 genetics lemon up (mac) x everything cookies..I almost culled it but glad I didn’t since I had 3 hermies I had to remove. Smells like some sort of fruity fried dough...

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Anyone ever get one like this? It is from Kre8 genetics lemon up (mac) x everything cookies..I almost culled it but glad I didn’t since I had 3 hermies I had to remove. Smells like some sort of fruity fried dough...
Is that a blurpleism 2000 💡?

Looks like u got plants going in and out cycle

Check for light leaks u Want total darkness