Cheap jars in bulk

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Where do I get cheap jars in bulk?

For what purpose?

For keeping bud?

If so I use 5 gal buckets with a gamma seal lid.
I put a turkey bag in the bucket and put some 62% Boveda packs in em.
You can put a few pounds in each one. Put some tape on it and write what strain it is. I will stack a bunch of buckets on top of each other. Get dark colored buckets if your gonna use in light.
I used to use 2 gal zip lock bags. I still use em when I'm getting bud off drying racks and put them in the bags to keep a couple days and see how moisture feels. If still wet I'll put back on the mesh screen again.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
off subject of cheap jars, but how often do you guys clean your jars and with what? I have a few dozen and they've all been used a few times. They are getting a little crusty from the trics falling of and sticking to the sides. Dawn aint cuttin it! I thought of swishing them around with some 90% iso and then using the same iso to wash some bud for RSO. Think it might work.:unsure: Any tips on cleaning or just"let it eat"? Just seems sketchy to keep stuffing fresh bud in dirty jars.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
off subject of cheap jars, but how often do you guys clean your jars and with what? I have a few dozen and they've all been used a few times. They are getting a little crusty from the trics falling of and sticking to the sides. Dawn aint cuttin it! I thought of swishing them around with some 90% iso and then using the same iso to wash some bud for RSO. Think it might work.:unsure: Any tips on cleaning or just"let it eat"? Just seems sketchy to keep stuffing fresh bud in dirty jars.
I give mine a quick rinse with ISO and then I fill the dishwasher with them and run them through a hot "sanitize" cycle before I fill them again.