Cheap jars in bulk

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
How many are you talking about? Mason jars usually cost a lot when you buy them online because the shipping is through the roof. The cheapest place I've been able to find cases of mason jars is at local hardware store chains and Walmart.
And if they get the amber ones at a decent price, snag them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Luckily I'm a gardener and a grower, so I snagged up jars on sale in the fall a few years ago. I have plenty, but have been upgrading to the amber as I can. As far as regular gardeners late summer/early fall was when they shoved out the pallets of jars cheap - pre-harvest.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got one that holds a 25lb bag of pet food that I actually use for that - but it would be perfect for weed. I have another that's the size of a 2 gallon bucket that I have rigged for a air-pump curing set-up. It's like buying those gamma lids for a cheap-ass bucket - but it's actually part of the container, and sturdy.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Seriously though lol @High kev if you need to burp it and cure it use 5gal buckets for it then vac seal it and that’s that
Right. Give er a good shake and burp every day or 2 , more or less to help wick the moisture from the buds that er on there way to dry, to those that aren't.

I have taken small bits from many people on what to do @ harvest time.

I think it all depends on the scale, environment, and genetics.

For instance. The Gucci is just as frosty and Terpy to thw touch as mac1. But one cures faster than the other. Guess which..

I think when its a nice steady dry, and when it has a chance to hold some of the moisture. It holds the taste better.

I normally cut at the stalk and hang dry each branch right from the v I created by cutting the main stalk.

If a fast dry is needed , I take every nug off every stalk , as possible. Never put into jars when reasonably wet. It spent need to crack the stem on bending, but close.
Then a good burp and visual inspection to ensure mold isnt part of it.

But I know @least 2months cure to get the full on nature of your works

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got one that holds a 25lb bag of pet food that I actually use for that - but it would be perfect for weed. I have another that's the size of a 2 gallon bucket that I have rigged for a air-pump curing set-up. It's like buying those gamma lids for a cheap-ass bucket - but it's actually part of the container, and sturdy.
1614386744152.png
Looking for the prices compared to jars and I found this - and I ordered another 25lb and a 15lb. The little one is just over $15