CBD/HEMP FARMING

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
sorry bout the outdoor boys, but we need to bring Hemp back big. Have you seen Hempcrete or the biodegradeable hemp bottles instead of plastic. My understanding is its like a cotton gin, basically all the hemp gets mashed up, juice drained and fiber and rest are used. I would say some have seeds in their crops and some may not. Like sticky said, most guys have gone indoors if around a hemp place. Outdoors, meh, cashcroppers likely. lol

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
On the up side, CBD hemp can be very lucrative, once a farmer gets started. Seleznov said the 2018 crop should produce about 10 percent CBD content, and should bring about $25 to $35 per pound. With a yield of about one pound per plant and up to 2,500 plants per acre, that's around $60,000 per acre.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I can't think of why they wouldn't. Sinsemilla ("without seeds") is a boutique thing that we do as connoisseur tokers, lol.
Im just not up to date on what the hemp farmers expect out of there crops, its something i really need to catch up on. The pollen thing really is depressing for us outdoor lovers. And theres always a chance it could disrupt ones indoor grow if ones not very careful. Not knocking on hemp but i wish there was a way to control the pollen.

IrocZ

Really Active Member
I was talking about Heisenbeans today and a buddy asked if I knew where to get high CBD seeds.
So I figured after seeing the hemp farm pics, I knew a guy to ask.

So green, do you know where a guy could acquire some CBD seeds?

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I was talking about Heisenbeans today and a buddy asked if I knew where to get high CBD seeds.
So I figured after seeing the hemp farm pics, I knew a guy to ask.

So green, do you know where a guy could acquire some CBD seeds?
the boss man mostly runs clones, bc they are a lot easier to get your license with, but they also do have 5 thousand seeds for thus cycle, so I'll ask and see whats up, I'd assume the guy your talking about is legal right? these guys do everything by the book! I can't say I enjoy being legal lmfao! but here only hemp/cbd is legal right now

IrocZ

Really Active Member
I'm Ok running non-approved CBD seeds, no license here, lol. Just for a buddy who enjoys CBD.

He uses the CBD to regulate the effects of THC. When eating THC edibles he gets into the "paranoid existential, fear of death" kinda high. Smoking/vaping CBD evens out the high for him. I had stopped by to drop some cookies off for him, but he won't eat them without his CBD, lol.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I'm Ok running non-approved CBD seeds, no license here, lol. Just for a buddy who enjoys CBD.

He uses the CBD to regulate the effects of THC. When eating THC edibles he gets into the "paranoid existential, fear of death" kinda high. Smoking/vaping CBD evens out the high for him. I had stopped by to drop some cookies off for him, but he won't eat them without his CBD, lol.
I'll talk to the boss next time on the farm, at worst I know for a fact I can get some clones for free. shit I have control of over 12 strains! some are hitting like 18% cdb!!!