Canuk Seeds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Outdoors this year i will grow a malawi X panama (ace) and a king tut (canuck) and maybe a Kwazulu (world of seeds). I have a beauty spot but i have to check fence visibility. For pilferers I could care less because its like an Oprah Christmas.
Outside gets 4, this room gets 4, your room gets 4. We all get 4...

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
I enjoyed growing Canuks Green Crack and White Widow, the green crack was super dense but probably would've yielded better had I not 12/12'd everything from seed, made only a few crosses of it and ended up having to ditch the offspring during a move. It was a beautiful female too.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@Barefrog
QC and MB have to get with the program. regardless i have decided that a 4 plant limit is stupid. I have 8 awesome planters and they need filling. And 2 big pots for outside (25 gallon).

The white widow grew monstrous for me. Biggest single indoor plant i ever grew (7.2 oz). It is a weird flavor but i do like white widow. I think i like everything except SLhaze and Black Diamond.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Outdoors this year i will grow a malawi X panama (ace) and a king tut (canuck) and maybe a Kwazulu (world of seeds). I have a beauty spot but i have to check fence visibility. For pilferers I could care less because its like an Oprah Christmas.
Outside gets 4, this room gets 4, your room gets 4. We all get 4...
This is funny now that i read it...outdoors this year are 2 puny autos in 3 gallon pots....

Indoors is where you make magic...the sun is fucked.

Actually that is a lie...The daylight bright streetlight in my yard is good for a lot but growing photos is not on the list.

And I lost half my growth to bud rot and mildew and way too wet in october shit...So indoors all the way and 2 autos to say that is where the odor is coming from...not the massive growth inside.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The strain should be great to trim too. I just noticed how there is very little leaf to bud. This one was under the 315 and the 240 watt red and 3k board. I dont think it has anything to do with it.
The strain is a growers dream except when it gets close to the light and foxtails all to shit and stuff.

3 gallon pot with coco was perfection to keep it the right height and it should be a solid 3 to 5 oz of real buds.
Larf and shit goes in the lets make hash, rosin or edibles pile.

I think the train wreck will out produce it because that one grew really nice. The rest should be under it.

I might put a king tut in after but i will take a break from canuck after these. I have oddball seeds left 1 of this and 2 of that. But i have more heisenbeans and i really want to try 4 of those strains...ok 7 maybe.

And oran jones and LVTK maybe :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
TRAINWRECK...
This one is worth running. After I harvest these i will not run canucks for a while. I have a lot of fire seeds and I want to run some other gear. If I get tired of taming rampant growth i will pop a couple of what i have left.

That being said this trainwreck in a 25 litre autopot has been doing very well. Taking the nutes perfect and just growing like crazy. I predict 4 to 6 oz total dried weight on this 4 to 6 square foot plant.

DSCF1468.JPG

Attachments